To hot to grow??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Ballin' Toker, Feb 13, 2007.

1. I allready started a thread but am not having ne 1 reply anymore so I thought I would ask the rest of my questions here. Here in northern Nevada I am wanting to plant but the only place is in the desert. I am going to dig a good size hole and put some heave plastic lining it then fill it with soil with a couple holes at the bottom so It can still drain water. My question is that it gets 100+ degrees here, will my plants survive? They will be without shade. And if i could keep them alive what quality of bud are we looking at?Thanks everyone.

2. you'll experience drying out very fast in 100+ degree climate, everyday watering.
    polymer water crystals or vermiculite are awesome ammendments to lower watering frequency, add organic potting soil, dessert soil is too silty, you will have an average yield with mediocre buds deffinately worthwhile

3. It may be hot, but the sun is makin up for that with light, I gotta worry bout the oposet here, too much rain.. just keep ur plants easy to water.