Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

To high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SocialSmoker213, Nov 6, 2014.

1. #1 SocialSmoker213, Nov 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2014
    Watching the office actually, got up to get drink. Open cabinet take out a bowl didn't even realize it open fridge get some Arizona and start pouring it in bowl as I'm watching it splash out I'm just like damn it.... Nothing some paper towels didn't fix tho. Felt need to share this and see if anyone else does stupid shit like this without realizing it

Clarifying so there's not that guy, a cereal bowl not weed bowl

2. what episode did you watch? 

3. Was on that netflix break between episodes was s3 episode 20something "the job"

4. hehe good episode, I have seen all 9 seasons at least 5 times, some episodes over 15 times

5. #5 SocialSmoker213, Nov 6, 2014
    O damnnn xD this my 2nd run around the series started watching early this year. Loving it

6. Fucking shrute bucks

7. #7 enjoyandlive, Nov 6, 2014
    one time , My friend was looking for a pack of papers I gave him and he couldnt find them, so he apparently asked me to look for them on me but i was so stoned and on another planet so I didnt do shit i just stared at the sky and thought about aliens, and the pack was in my pocket the whole time while he was frantically searching

another time, we smoked a fat ass blunt and hes getting ready to dip so hes putting his jacket on and while hes doing that we're talking and after 5 minutes we both realize he is trying to put his jacket on inside out :laughing: man some good memories of high fuck ups always are the best

8. my favorite is the end season where andy takes off and does the singing competition

lmao.

office = winning