Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

to hash or not to hash

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by chiefcheef, Mar 1, 2006.

1. heyy instead of makin hash with the kiff can u just smoke it? like sprinkle it on top of a bowl or throw it in a gbong? whats soo good about makin hash with it?

2. its just ur own preference but hash is more transportable and seems to burn a bit longer

3. Actually the hash around here we just cuut little slices off and put them on top of some green and the bowl would hit like 30 times....yeah 30 sounds unbelievable in my head but im going with 30. Id make the hash it actually pretty and id say it gets you higher since it burns slower.

:bongin:

4. i went to india over winter break and they have reall hash there it was amazing its only a dollar a gram! i bough half a zip they dont have pot there but they do have hash

5. Real hash - well what have I been smoking here in the 'States'? And I want to know what do they do with all the weed after making hash over there in India?

:poke:

6. Yeh kifs harder to deal wth than hash I'm really blown off a bowl of kief and orange hairs.

7. id say make hash its kinda koller and more trnasportab;e liek u can drop tehbowl while its lit adn u wont lose it all just pick it up and pop it back in pls it smore dense and burns longer

8. yeh, make some hash out of it, it'll take you only a couple of minutes and it'll last longer than if you just smoke straight kif.

sprinkling it on bud is fine too, but it'd be better just to put the hash on top or in the middle of a bowl of bud. it'll last you a long ass time to get through a bowl like that and get you VERY stoned.

9. throw it away, its not like you can smoke it lol

10. Theoretically smoking hash is A LOT healthier than smoking bud because you're smoking a lot less plant matter. Not to mention that the cannabinoids found in bud easily repair the damage done by inhaling burnt plant matter... so it's a double jeopordy.

11. I have seen pictures in HT from India and Morocco and it looked like a lot of hash could have been scraped from their hands just from the harvest.

I just cant believe that they only smoke hash over there.. amazing.