to grow or not to grow.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by daggakwagga, Sep 27, 2004.

1. I'm thinking about growing. I don't have much money or that much space. I'm seriously about to just give up on the idea,but i really just want to have some bud to smoke whenever I want. What should I do. Is it worth growing? I'd have to hide it from my mom. I just don't know what to do, should I just give up? Some good ideas would be nice :) peace

2. Well growing in your house could get you and your parents into alot of trouble and you could lose your house. If you really want to have some bud just to smoke, then I would suggest that you grow it outdoors in the bushes away from your house or sumthing like that. It is much cheaper to grow outdoors and less of a chance of getting caught. If you do seem to go though with this then try not to tell any friends about where your growing it and dont make any trails to your growing spot. Thats all I have to say, good luck I wish ya the best...

3. Well can I grow outside in October? I just want like one plant. Is it that hard to grow?