To grow or not?? HELP

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by TwiztidToker24, Jul 9, 2011.

1. I cannot decide whether to grow or not, Idk if its worth it. I will be moving soon and I'm unsure if I will be able to get good hookups for bud. Especially cause I'm kinda a shy person. At first it seemed worth it cause I am planning on using CFLS and a fan which won't cost that much. However I need there to be little to no smell and a carbon filter seems to be a must. Im not sure if it is worth the money. I want the good bud that i grew myself feeling so badly though....

2. To grow or not to grow, that is the question.
    Lol, sorry had a Shakespeare impulse.

If you follow the guides on this site, there is no question that what you grow will be worth much more than you spent to grow it.

3. Depends on your situation...whats greater the risk or reward :D

4. Go for it, if you have good seeds. I'm sure there's more than one way to cover up the smell.

5. do carbon filters really work?

6. Yes. It filters the smell completely if you know how to hook it up correctly.

The real problem with having to hide the fact that you are growing is
    designing a stealth grow box that wont give away any hints.

My favorite is the mini fridge.

7. thanks nuke, I've got a double wardrobe and can fit 6 plants in each, 600w lamps and was wandering about the smell. if i sent it through a vent via a carbon filter to the outside, with having nosey neighbours, does it throw out a neutral smell or a cannabis smell? would i only need to use the filter during late flower?

8. When they are like two weeks into flowering they will start to grow up to be little stinky ones. 600w lamps give off a lot of heat? Do you have a good fan system in your grow box? Im guessing its an HPS?

It gives off a neutral smell.

9. i haven't started growing yet, do you think 600w is too much? should i buy 400w instead? its 1m x 1m x 2.4m high. thanks

10. Your space is pretty big so you could get away with a 600w. In fact, the more plants you plan on growing, the more watts you will need. If you are trying to grow 6, I would go with the 600w. Just remember heat rises, and you will need a good cooling system in your box to maintain a nice temperature.

11. HAHA :laughing: WTF MAN