To Grow My Hair Or Not To That Is The Question

Discussion in 'General' started by ideal, Feb 12, 2004.

1. Not quite sure how long my hair. Not suuuuuuper long, but like maybe 5 inches and shaggy. Shaggy, but clean. Gets washed at least twice a day. I don't see how people can go days without showering, thats sick. I'm OCD about showering.

2. mines just below my shoulders, then i got the ends done red.

Definatly grow it!!!

3. I had long hair before, then cut it and had it short for a few years. Now it's growing again. Comes close to shoulder length now.
    Thing is my parents used to hate my long hair. Now (visited them last Christmas) they like it

Funny parents

Grow!!!!

4. "And I have to admit, that women ( at least the ones, at the places I go ) generaly really like it. "

I agree.
    Mainly the touching, always with the touching. But i dont mind.

5. mine's semi long, about 5 inches, but my hair isnt straight. its all on my head basically. my bangs are down to around my eye, but they curl to one side and stay out of my face. my ears are covered and my back isnt too long. i like it, i doubt ill grow it much longer.

6. Yes, I have hair to shoulder blades and I wouldn't think of cutting it. Had it about 6 years. Mostly I wear it in a pony tail when I go out and loose at home. I love it when women fondle it and they seem to like it too. I can recommend growing--I think everyone, young and old, male and female looks better with long hair. Even at 71 I think women with long hair are so sexy. God invented hair that grows long--he didn't invent scissors!

I could give you some points on taking care of it if you want --just PM me. The hardest part is the akward stage--before it's long enough to control. There is little you can do about it except hair spray, gel, a cap or head band. This will pass and you'll be glad you worked through it.

Another tip: DON'T let anybody convince you to trim or cut it while you are growing it out. This is bullshit and it only sets you back. Remember the key word here is GROWING, not trimming or cutting. Even a just a fucking millimeter off is too much. DON'T let 'em do it to you.

For a ton of tips on the growing, care and feeding of long hair
    go to The Men's Long Hair Hyperboard.
    http://the-light.com/mens/wwwboard.html
    Good luck to you and PM me if you need to.
    :smoke:

7. I keep mine buzzed pretty close to the scalp. If it starts
    getting to the point where I can't stand it any more, off it
    comes. About a number two or three clipper, don't know which.
    I used to have hair down to the middle of my back. Now I
    really can't stand a lot of hair. Too much hassle.