Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

To Grind or Not to Grind

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fartsniffer, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Dude that dry ice hash video tripped me out when he started shakin it out haha

2. The little crystals are called trichomes. When you have alot of trichomes, you have kief. So I would say grind it for kief, and then bake edibles with the rest.

3. dont be so arrogant, your wrong. trichs and plant matter just dont seperate like that man. but i suppose youre one of those people who will come on here, see that 25 people told you youre wrong, and youll still think youre right.

4. [quote name='"ElectricWarrior"']

dont be so arrogant, your wrong. trichs and plant matter just dont seperate like that man. but i suppose youre one of those people who will come on here, see that 25 people told you youre wrong, and youll still think youre right.[/quote]

Actually he is right

You know google right? K just search it. Bro

5. Just smoke it....dont be a pussy