To Grind or not to Grind, that is the question?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by 1stsfdoc, Feb 13, 2015.

1. Ok, my first crop is coming around the corner, yes I still have to cure, but getting excited because outside of a trip to Denver, it's the first I have smoked in decades. So many now advancements it's crazy. I am planing on using vaporizers and a nice bong. I see people push and some objections to grinders. What are your opinions?

1stsfdoc
    Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. I leave it as nug for storage. Then ill normally just break it up with my hands instead of grinding. 
    If you have a grinder go ahead and use it, but if not ive never really seen a reason

3. I like grinding it because instead of keif on the fingers, you collect it for. Rainy day

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. You're definitely gonna want to grind for vape use cuz you want it fine and evenly broken up. I use a grinder for everything, to me it's just easier and I don't notice a real difference in potency like some people say you lose when you grind because the keif falls off

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I store it in a jar and grind what will fit in my grinders storage (usually 2-3gs). Grinding will give you the most out of your weed (quantity wise). I don't notice the quality affected but that kief sure is nice when u want to top a bowl off and be blown away.

6. I grind about a weeks worth for vaping and dump it into a pollen box.  Grinding gets a consistent cut, it's super easy, you don't waste keif by using your fingers, and they are cheap. (get a simple 2 piece quality grinder for $25 and another $25 for a pollen box) 

7. It comes down to preference with anything like a bong, bubbler, pipe. But with vaping you will one hundred percent need that grinder