Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

To get a bong or not?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rollitup456, Jul 12, 2010.

1. Hey grasscity! Recently I have been thinking about purchasing a bong. I already have a pipe that is perfect for bringing places and can fit in my pocket nicely. My friend has a really nice bong that is 10 inches tall(perfect for me to hide) that she will sell to me for $25.:eek: I have seen it and i like it. I just want to know if it really is worth it to have a bong.:confused: Tell me about some good and bad things about having a bong. Also are they easy to clean? How exactly do you clean them so they do not smell? Thanks for any help you give me GC!:hello:

2. GO FOR IT!
    i myself dont have a bong yet, would like to buy one soon, but i've used them. THEY'RE the shit! and i figure if you replace the water it shouldnt smell to bad, just dont leave water in there for more than a day...

3. Official Piece Cleaning Guide
    :cool:

4. Dude, buy it! Bongs are great. It'd be sweet if it's glass, but it may not be.

I say clean it out after every time you use it, that way...no smell! :D

5. ya its glass

6. Then DEFINITELY get it. :)

7. I guess my main concern is that I am not going to have any place to hide it. ( still live with the rents. the college that i go to is right in town so there is no point in getting a dorm room)

8. It depends on your situation really.

Where do you smoke? If you are constantly on the move when smoking (driving, in the woods, sneaking from rents, etc.) then I would not recommend a bong. They can break, cannot be hidden extremely quickly, and require water.

However, if you can and are able to kick back somewhere, and get completely roasted for a while...then a bong will be the perfect utensil to make that dream a reality. :)

9. Honestly, buying a bong might've been the greatest decision I've ever made. But I've also found that if you're gonna buy one, save up and get a high quality one. The difference in the quality between acryllic bongs with carbs and a high-end glass piece (with percolators, downstem/bowl etc.) is incredible. Just my 2 cents. Good luck with whatever you decide to do!

:smoke:

10. bongs require a bit of tlc. they will smell awful if you dont empty your water and put a bit of soa[ in from time to time. but they get you alot higher in my opinion. try it then buy it to see if you like it

11. I can see how buying a nice high end piece would save money, but I think they would be missing out on the experience :smoke:

12. And besides, it's just $25, not bad for your first glass bong. I spend $90 on my first glass bong Frosty the Tokeman, but I ened up giving him away and now I've got The Prophet, my new Zob.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY9DonoMXS0]YouTube - New Zob 'The Prophet'[/ame]

Bottom line: Go for it and get the bong! :bongin: