To evreybody hating on mexican weed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Bleeze, Jun 23, 2013.

1. Oh sweet Mother!  Great for joints and a cool breeze. 

Post your results if you don't mind.  :)

2. It won't be ready to harvest till around mid-November but I will post a photo when its done.

3. They send all the shitty brick to the us and keep the good shit for themselves.lmaoo

4. reserva privada is a good bank.. not the best maybe not even from mexico but sounds like it originates from there

5. Op looks like hes 14 damn

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. #26 Wiggibow, Jun 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2013
    You're mistaken. The term "mexican schwag" in no way refers to all the weed in mexico. I'm sure mexico has amazing weed and I'm sure everyone else is sure as well! When people say "mexican schwag" they are referring explicitly to the shit from the cartels that gets shipped over the border in bricks. It IS brown, dry, nasty, and deserves 100% of the shit it gets; if you've ever smoked it you would understand.
    So yeah; nobody's haitng on mexico by using the term "mexican schwag", they're hating on something that genuinely sucks. Don't let too much nationalism rub off on ya now! 

7. He once started a thread concerning getting high on a field trip. :laughing: :laughing:

8. I never had "schwag" in my life, I had some shake and poorly grow mids but I don't know if that was actually schwag. If Mexico does have dank, I want to smoke it. 

9. lol im not surprised  :laughing:  :confused_2:

10. They grow hundreds of tons of weed down here in mexico.The quality varies depending on the state an the grower.Some keep growing regular weed known as commercial and some grow good mids an some grows very good highs like the one shown in my picture here.that old brown weed is from older harvests an they are trying to make any type of money out of it so they still send it to the US since its being used to make hashish. i ve seen some good weed down here some looks hydro like.heres a pic a friend of mine had 600 pounds of this an gave me a few elbows

Attached Files:

11. My dad used to get the mexi-brick before 215. I'd pack a fat bowl in those cheap metal pipes and it wasn't all bad...of course when you've drank 8 Dos Equis any toke when seem adequate B)

12. Mexico could supply 90% of weed to North America, at a fraction of the price we currently pay.  I haven't had good Mexican weed in over 40 years, but I'd buy it in a heartbeat if it were available.  The only reason it went bad was because the U.S. army, with cooperation from Mexican officials, sprayed the fields with Paraquat, a dangerous defoliant, in the 1970's and it killed off the primo weed business, the only thing that was smuggled in after that was cheap brick garbage.  

More hope for good Mex, from another recent thread: 

http://forum.grasscity.com/real-life-stories/1295219-new-connect.html#entry19824463

13. Yeah thats nice an all but I don't mess with Schwagg 

14. All I'm sayin is you actually have to be down here to know cause the good stuff never leaves the country. If you look, you can find all kinds of strains and qualities or even some primo hash.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Why the fuc yall revive this thread anyway suckas

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Grasscity Forum mobile app