to everyone that smokes herb...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by jnomed, Apr 7, 2010.

1. I would like to post my oppinion and i would very much appreciate feed back...I want to protest this rediculous law, that does not allow me to go to the beach to smoke weed if i want. when i am enrout and i get stopped, guess what happens. i might go to jail just for minding my own buisness, going to the beach to smoke my bowl. who ever made these laws need to be voted out of office. BUT... i have a nother way to protest. and if i could get the participation of helping, like donating your effort, not money, and help me START revolution. i can point us in the right direction. just ask me how. i will gladly share my ideas. i am tired of this country allowing the government to control me because you all want to participate in voting. what a crock. the government was made to REGULATE THE RULES, not CONTROL, the people. look it up people. understand what i said. then you will have real understanding.

2. do you know anybody who got busted doing that and if what happened to them?

3. you should visit the politics or legalization and activism section of GC, i have a feelin

you'll fit right in..welcome to the city:smoke: