to early right...just preflowers?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Mr.bubbles, Jun 11, 2006.

1. I'm in the same stage as you...there just more leaves.

2. yeah, they are "preflowers". They havent sprung buds yet.Make sure those bad boys get plenty of sunlight.They look to pretty to crap out. Expect greatness.

3. i figured...it should be taller..just my soil is tall

4. well its been raining here the past 2 days..so you know

5. bring those bad boys inside, put them in your closet, steel one of your moms lamps, position the lampshade over it for about eight hours
    :smoking:

6. go to greenmanspage.com. It will tell you everything you need to know. Thats how I learned. That and I chatted with a few old hippies that walk around my town playing the banjo at bus stops and whatnot.

7. not preflowers...it's new growth... it's the tips of leaves.. branches will push out there

8. thanks man... i keeping it trictly outdoors no indoors shit

9. yes i see no reason what so ever why they should be brought inside, nothing to gain by doing that myheroischeech. definatly not preflowers

10. I can´t see any preflowers yet. As I said the plant is far too small.

Maybe you should go to DevilDank´s thread, Question about sexing, and look at the pics of preflowers I posted there.

Then you will know what preflowers look like and won´t go giving further totally incorrect advice on this matter.

11. Maybe you should read it over again. And it would appear those old hippies are better at playing the banjo than growing.

12. Ignore this guy, just keep them under God´s good sun.

Why on earth would you want to give them 8 hours of artificial light?? What possible benefit would that give you?? Sorry, this gent really does not know what he is talking about.

The sun rules!!!!

13. [quote name='myheroischeech'] .Make sure those bad boys get plenty of sunlight.quote]

Yes, myhero, I DO agree with that one, give them lots of sun.

14. yeah...its pretty fuckin sunny today boys...:D

15. Always is here in the summer.

16. yup its only like 65 out though..its been fuckin cold...but it will go up to like 100

17. I am with Spanishfly on this 1, and I agree to leaving them in the sun. I am having really good luck so far, with the help of these forums. sift through the bs and you will have a good grow. Good luck bro ,oh and no those r not flowers. JOE>

18. thanks joe..its 70 out now