to do or not to do, that is the question

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by kms brown, Dec 11, 2008.

1. So ive got a "problem" when it comes to relationships and sex. I get to know a girl, we date twice, then end up fucking like animals for a week or two and lose any type of emotional connection. Well at least i do.

Anyway, Ive been getting to know this girl that i met at work by going to parties and snowboarding with her. We finally started dating and tonight, the second date, were sitting in her bed watching a movie and start making out, yah know, basic stuff. Then it starts to get a little out of hand so I panic and tell her i have to go because i have to be up early tomorrow. She laughs and tries to get back at it.

I kissed her again and told her that i gotta go, so she calls me gay (in a playful way). Then on my way to the car i remember that i left the rental movie in her room, so i go back to get it. I say good bye again and we start kissing then it gets physical and I end up being shoved into the door while making out. So I go for the handle with and start to open it and tell her that i really gotta go and im sorry. She says fuck you fag then smiles and i say good night.

Trust me, i wanna do nasty things with this girl but I mean, she snowboards, isnt retarded, has an amazing body, isnt a bitch, can carry a conversation, and can hold her own in beer pong. So I really dont want it to turn physical. WTF DO I DO?

2. make her your girlfriend or just fuckbuddy. then you can have the best of both worlds. who's to say you can't enjoy the friend aspect and get physical with her? if she's got a good body and all those things you say, i don't see why you would resist it!

3. just do it. but you have to make the change emotionally...

4. Pics or it didnt happen....
    im just playing

Make her your girlfriend, she sounds awesome, any girl that can play beer pong is good in my book.

5. I dont allow chicks around me that dont play beer pong. My friends and i have played beer pong since high school and at our parties we make everyone that comes.

On point: Man if you like her and your afraid that you might lose the connection then just tell her. Let her know and if she still wants to go for it then by all means fuck her to the sun comes up.

6. im still waiting for walmart to develop them. I keep all of those kinds of pictures along with hidden video footage of girls in the shower in a box under my bed. none for you!

hahaha seriously though, i think im gonna go with the guy aboves advice.

7. i am honored

8. as you should be, if we make babies ill name one weed and the other smoke

9. #9 eldude-arino, Dec 12, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2008
    ....ever thought of explaining yourself? telling HER exactly what you just posted on a message board?

USUALLY chics like when you respect them... which you're obviously trying to do... i dunno...maybe it's just me?

10. I would think its easy to figure this one out... its not fuckng rocket science. FUCK HER YOU IDIOT:p[​IMG]

11. hahahahaha

12. so i ended up fucking her but the time was right. A nice long day of snowboarding fresh powder. Stayin by ourselves in a cabin. And were still dating and doing other things so its cool. I told her about my problem and she laughed.

13. Congrats Bro

14. So she called you a faggot because you wouldn't fuck her and now she laughs when you tell her the reason behind it?

It sounds like YOU are HER fuck buddy.

15. [quote name='Foop']So she called you a faggot because you wouldn't fuck her and now she laughs when you tell her the reason behind it?

It sounds like YOU are HER fuck buddy.[/quote]

I sure hope not but you cant ignore the possiabilty

16. I hope not as well but i dont think thats whats goin on

17. If a girl is hanging out with you around other people, especially during the day, then you are probably more than a fuck buddy.