Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

To dab big or to dab small?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Smokey_G, Apr 10, 2014.

1. So my fellow erl heads, I've been dabbing all sorts of waxes and shatter. A variety that were all up and down the quality scale. I've also taken all different sized dabs throughout my travels. On occasional days, I try to find that perfect dab amount for myself. I can argue for both sides of the question... But which one lifestyle is worth it? I'm biased towards the small dabs.

Small: The high is more controllable. Your tolerance isn't destroyed in one single hit making each following dab not as strong as the largest. Save money in the long run. Lungs are not burned as bad by dense cloud of hot vapor. New smokers have less chance of puking or freaking out.

Large: blows your mind out of your ears, warms that body up real quick, blown away for a while but establishes nice base high for long amount of time, and your not a bitch (DabI) I've gotten actual visuals with some massive dabs before so press your luck. At worst you take a dab nap😒 orrr have the worst anxiety attack of your life lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I've only had wax made from schwag so i'm not sure, but wax + a joint is the way to go :smoking:

3. Maybe try a medium hit? I'm all about go big or go home when it comes to oil though.

4. My dabs average anywhere from a .04 to a .07 for my everyday regular dab. Every now and then i like to do .1-.2's just to see if I can do it. Largest attempted was a .3 largest successful was a .25. I also do low temp dabs with a carbcap.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. i like to take a big dab and get too high, because then i wont want to smoke more 

6. I'd say small. Why needlessly raise your tolerance?