To cut or Not to cut ? That is the question.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by grimknight420, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Hey Hey , first grow here. She was doing great 2 weeks into flower and then all of a sudden I looked at her yesterday and this is what she looks like today. I saw on a lower branch a flower looking thing , come to find out it was an open pod which had pollinated and my fan pretty much spread it all over her. Its my only plant just wondering if its worth it to let him / her finish or just " cut " my loses literally lol. Any help would be appreciated. When I saw what had happened I grabbed my shears and was about to cut it down I just couldn't bring my self to it haha. Well to keep for maybe some hash or to just trash? IMG_20130829_085445_2271.jpg IMG_20130829_085522_9031.jpg

2. i would have killed weeks ago

3. ya that thing is so far gone your not going to get anything out of it. sometimes with hermies you will get a few nuts here and there but that thing looks like a straight up male.

4. Alrighty thank you both for the input. Trashing it it is.

5. Thjat is 100% male. Chop and trash. You should learn how to sex your plants for early detection. Better luck next time!

6. lol it had no balls a week ago it was all hairs.

7. I trashed it , it was just a trial and error deal. Better luck next time indeed. Take care all until next time