Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

To clean or not to clean?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MTmind, May 2, 2008.

1. Hey all,

So my roommate had the neighbor over. He brought his bong and left it here. Has not picked it up. Been here like 2 weeks now. He could come knock or whatever. Anyways, the bong was nasty, so I cleaned it... much better. I did leave the stem alone because some poor asses like to scrape the rez in times of need. Of course, this is dirt rez. The bong smokes nice, and has an ice catch. I do not like the dirt weed rez flavor. Am I in the right to clean the stem, to make it smoke nicer, and cleaner? Or should I leave it behind?

2. clean it, if he left it at your house for 2 weeks it doesn't appear to me that he really cares about smoking daily.

you should post some picts up

3. you should leave it. some people like to smoke their resin

4. Clean it, you'd probably impress him for cleaning his stuff, I tried scraping my stem which is now dissapeared and it wasn't even worth it.

5. Probably hit better and taste alot smoother doing bong tokes, if it was clean. Bongs rock specially if you only want to smoke alittle bit.

6. Here is a photo of the bong. Neighbor dude, forgot your name, sorry! If you see your bong here, feel free to come pick it up.

I have really seemed to have been getting 50/50 responses on this. Some people will scrape. I am about Herb/Hash/Edibles. Outside this, I mine as well be searching for scraps in the carpet. Then again, some people either can not afford it, or have an inconsistent supplier, etc...

My roommate was saying he wouldn't smoke any of my stuff because he was proud of his pickup. Don't know what strain. Definitely an indica, reminiscent of beasters, and really smooth. However, it didn't get me high. And his stem is ruining the ISS flavor and smell. Oh well, his loss for not trying.

I think I am going to clean the stem, too.

Attached Files:

7. Dude clean it. Some people don't even smoke resin. I doubt he'll care that he missed out on all that tar. Its been at your place for too long, its like he hardly cares about the bong itself.

8. clean it and put come chronic ISS tar down that stem

9. Ew. Clean it for sure. A clean bong is a happy bong :). I'm sure he'll be happy you took the time to clean it out for him... it seems like a nice gesture.

10. some people dont like it when you mess with their shit.. even if you are doing them a favor

11. if they really cared don't you think they would have made an effort to get it back sooner, or atleast let him know that they will be back to get it at some point though?

12. Exactly, two weeks is practically long enough to call the bong your own baby.

13. I'd personally clean it and then "re-resin-ize it", if you will...;)

14. Exactly. I know he has called my roommate up a couple of times. But, he says he has other apparatus'. How I see it. My bong got broke. I still have not got a new one. And here is this one, and it tastes like doo doo. While it tastes better from the first cleaning, that stem/slide almost made me puke. Nasty!

If I came to your home and your bong was dirty, I am not just going to clean it. I may put some fresh water in. But, this bong is at my house. Under my care. I feel like a bong curator, and it must be restored to proper condition.

15. Maybe just clean it and save the res for him if he wants? I usually just clean my buddies and leave the res for em if they want it, but thats barely ever.

16. clean it if he is a decent friend,

if he gets pissed over resin than fuck him

17. yea clean it dude and blaze up

18. Well in California it is yours after 2 weeks.

:hello: Yay for salvage :hello:

19. If he wants it back, I am not gonna keep it.

However, if he looking for his nasty dirt weed res..... oh well I believe it is in the sewer, swimming amongst the poops and rats.

20. clean it and if he come to get it back, tell him ninjas took it and broke so u got this one, just like his, from another realm...