Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

To clean or not to clean

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Lastout, Sep 15, 2006.

1. So, I am curious, how many here believe that their smoking equipment needs to be cleaned periodically and how many here believe that it should never be cleaned because it is seasoned?

I personally clean my shit about once a week. I just dislike the taste and aroma of a "seasoned" pipe, etc.

2. I usually clean my glass piece 1 time every 2 weeks or when I have no bud because I like smoking the resin.

3. I prefer to keep my pieces clean.I can't stand the look of a dirtied up piece man.Ahhhh it just bugs me so much haha.

4. I smoke everyday and I like to clean my bong after every use, but I sometimes let it go for 3 to 5 uses, never much more it starts to taste like shit. I notice the diff if I clean it everytime, it smokes so much smoother. JOE>

5. usually clean after a few uses, just such a better taste

6. Whenever it seems to be to clogged or just as it starts to smell like ass. I was cleaning my bubbler out today and I broke it.

7. ^^ thats very upsetting ^^. I ussually clean my pieces after every 2 or 3 uses

8. i dont clean my bong as much as i probably should but i clean the slide/bowl once a month. my bubbler when it gets nasty and clogged

9. I clean muy pieces almost every use. Man i hate smelly pieces. nasty!

10. I clean between every use. If you can keep to a strict regimen, its quick and easy to clean (since you dont let the resin build up), plus you have essentially a brand new piece for which to sample your nuggets.

Theres no better way to smoke, than from a clean piece.

11. I clean my glass water bong after every use. I rarely clean my pipe :(

12. I rarely clean my pieces. I've got to conceal my toking from the parentals, so it's not convenient for me anyway. But really, I kind of like having the resin in the bowl. My spoon never seems to get clogged, so I've never really had an incentive to clean. The taste doesnt bother me :confused_2: