To chop, or not to chop?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ineedweed, Dec 31, 2005.

1. These White Rhino have been going for 9 weeks now.

I only have an 8x loupe, so cant get a good view of the trichs.

...so when do you think I should give then the chop? I cant see any ambers, but am not sure if thats just the magnification or not?

Thanks guys, happy new year.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Dude, if that is your first grow I am going to kick your ass. LoL. Looks awesome man! I am having a little trouble getting “pretty” looking plants due to fertilization problems. They smoke nice though. Anyway, according to a seed bank that I have used, White Rhino should be ripe between 55-65 days after turning back the lights. If you are at nine weeks I would think they should be ready. Some of the more advanced growers have told me that you are ready to harvest when about 70%-80% of the hairs have turned brown. This can be seen with the naked eye. Some of those experts actually use a microscope to see when ready but, I think that a loop or naked eye should suffice. Enjoy the smoke and Happy New Year.

3. CHOP!!

nice buds dude, congrats and happy smokes!

4. whoa shit I bet thats gonna be a nice harvest. White rhino is definitely some crippling shit - and your plants look like they're going to live up to the reputation.

Get that shit dried and cured man. And don't half-ass it. Youve grown out a wonderful strain, and taken good care of them ladies, so they deserve the FULL treatment. 4-5 days hanging to dry, then give 'em a good 3 weeks in the jars, and then get BAKED.

5. chop bro or your going to get couch lock weed if you dont hurry