To chop or not to chop???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Robbie714, Oct 26, 2016.

1. Hey GC! I'm growing 2 nirvana freebies both were under a Mars ll 1600 4x4 with 4 feminized multi strain in veg along with my flowering freebies which I take out and put into a 2 x 4 with a dehumidifier RH 48 to 50 did have a couple of times where the RH got up to the 80s during her darkness a few times temps are lights out 64 to 68 lights on 73 to 78° I was looking through her really good with the flashlight on my phone and I think I stumbled on a couple Nanners pretty small to see but seen it in a picture I had taken. So I don't know if I should give her till Saturday then chop her like I was going to she's all flushed already gave her her latest flush today or if I should chop her tomorrow to avoid having any seeds in my weed. Because she know she's dying so she's trying to reproduce herself. She's been in flower since 9/27 which is almost 9 weeks here's a little video I appreciate any suggestions for feedback!!! Btw: right now she's under a Mars 600 278 draw because I didn't want no pollen sac to infest my crop so she's isolated.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Do you have a loop to look at the Trichomes (resin glands)
    [​IMG]

3. Its like with most plants......from that video....some look about ready.....others look like they need another couple weeks. ANY device to magnify trichomes like STIGGY suggested??

4. I was just going to edit:
    Trics have some amber but are still mostly cloudy. I'll post better pictures of trics haven't checked since Monday.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] I'll have better pics I harvest at 50/50 amber or close to it.

5. Yes but I didn't get a chance before I put her in 12 hours of darkness.

6. I have a x60 microscope that clips onto my phone but I usually like to use it without the clip and phone. but I'll have to get more pics when lights come back on.

7. Still to cloudy to harvest I'm going to stick it out after I noticed really small Nanners that were hard to see with the naked eye. So I have her isolated from my other plants. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]