To Cha-Ching or Not to Cha-Ching

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by xxxLaharlxxx, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Ok so i bought Cha Ching... i lied about the title.. I will use it but i dont know exactly how to use it. The bottle says use it in the final weeks of flowering once a week but when exactly should i use it. I seen some say they used it throughout flowering... any advice anyone?

2. I use Big Bud. I just add it with all my other nutes when I nute. Thats the intention of nearly all those supplements.

3. But according to the label on the back it says use it in final weeks of flowering. Im confused as to when exactly to add it. Halfway or during the last 2 weeks? And what would happen if i used it too early?

4. #4 hemi4spd, Apr 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2012
    Umm a whole lotta nothing. If you got it get it into the soil. Im aware of guys using this as early as 4th or 5th week.
    Cha ching is marketed to increase resin production.
    Not so much bud size. Its good stuff man. But its strong i warn ya, start weak with it

Also leave the ladies in complete darkness for 1-2 days before u chop. This will make a little more sugar too.

5. Well firstly its no genie in a bottle. You might or might not see a difference. Big Bud says about the same. I add it after I start seeing bud. Your reading to much into it. What will happen if you use it early. Nothing at all.

6. FoxFarm Feeding Schedule

Says to use 1/4 tsp twice a week after week 8 (4th week of flowering). Are you using the other FF solubles too, or just cha-ching?

7. Fox farm everything: FFoF, ff trio now cha Ching

8. ^there's three solubles by FF, Beastie blooms, cha-ching, and open sesame. I just picked up cha-ching myself yesterday, but at $35 a pop I have to get one per week.

It says to use 1 at a time, once per week, for 2 weeks each. I know beastie blooms adds weight, cha-ching increases resin, and I don't know what open sesame does but whatever, I'll buy it. Foxfarm hasn't let me down yet.

So that would be the last 6 weeks of flowering that I will be adding bloom boosters, each one will only be used twice during the entire flowering period. LOL, at least it'll last a while.

9. Yeah man, the price is kinda what drove me away from the solubles at first. But you can buy small sample packets on eBay for super cheap. I got a little bag of each (Open Sesame, Beastie Bloomz, and Cha-Ching) for I think under $30, and it'll be enough to last this grow, if not the next one.

I think what Open Sesame does is trigger flowering a little earlier once you flip the lights. I've used it twice on my plants so far and haven't noticed any difference, but I probably will next week when I switch to 12/12.

10. Thats basically what Advanced Nutes line up does try to generate max resin in the bud. When I started using Big Bud and Bud Candy the last grow was a big difference in other grows without it. Made my stuff swell all up nicely.

11. [quote name='"rhapsodyrcks"']

Thats basically what Advanced Nutes line up does try to generate max resin in the bud. When I started using Big Bud and Bud Candy the last grow was a big difference in other grows without it. Made my stuff swell all up nicely.[/quote]

Great to know!! Thanks Rhap!

12. Ok so wait.. im only using it in the last 2 weeks of flowering then? *Puts spoon away and closes lid*

13. Nah you use it the last 4 weeks of flowering.

14. Yup! Just checked the FF feeding schedule.

15. But fox farms feeding chart always burns my plants now that i think about it