To Catch A Predator

Discussion in 'General' started by Shalom Salaam, Mar 4, 2007.

1. Ive seen this show like 10 times. Its almost to akward to watch. The host will say something like "so you told this girl that you would like to lick her butthole, correct?", and then I have to change the channel because I cant stand the akwardness of the situation.

2. yeah, it's pretty ridiculous

the last one i saw was earlier this week i think, the dude came out to the boat dock and saw the host...ended up talking and was saying that he came out there "just to meet and say hi". the host then said, you drove over 35 miles to meet and say hi to thirteen year old girl you meet in a chatroom? the guy looked like he couldn't even believe he had just sounded that dumb, but too late, had to stick to his story of coarse.

BTW dude i'm talking about was in his mid-late 30's....with his own kids

3. Shows mad fucked up. Glad that they get these guys off the street and get them justice.

4. I hate the host. he always says something stupid right when he comes out.

5. This is so fucked up. I mean I know child molesters are the scum of the earth but these guys wierd child molesters at all, they're just some dudes in their early 20's. So a girl posing as a 13 year old acts like she wants some cock so of course these horny guys will be like hell yeah i'll be over. 13 is young but its old enough to have sexual desires, even with older men so when some girl is like "omg i want your cock in me lol" that would get a lot of ordinary dudes who wouldn't normally cross the line to go over. PLUS they just show up to the house they dont even touch the girl so how has anything bad even happened?

6. yeah, true and they probably do alot more to get the guys talking like that that they don't show you.

7. i could stand watching it. whenever i watch someone being embarrassed, even on tv, i have to look away or change the channel.

8. That's one of the reasons I watch the show. Those lines are hilarious and the awkwardness is priceless. Check out the animated spoof:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=deUHWKnRmEU&mode=related&search=

9. Yea, in that second one I just felt sorry for all those guys.

10. Sad is most of these guys (not being gay) but are decent looking and could get some decent looking women for themselves but instead have such a thing for the 12 and 15 and so on year olds. They also still do it knowing they're probably going to get caught. Then they do it again. Finally they're really cracking down on all of them. In the 70's and 80's and suche they could never really crack down on them unless it was like a murder but now its getting extremely serious because they're murdering the kids now and because of the "internet". Makes you not want to have kids.

11. Can't really say that I feel sorry for them.

Even if the girl was begging for it, or whatever. They should still be able to resist the temptation. Can't just act out on all your impulses in life, without facing some sort of consequence

I'll admit though, I'm sure some of those guys would have backed out/not followed through with the encounter though. I kinda feel bad for those ones...

Didn't one guy show up with rope or duct tape or some shit like that ?

12. I dont feel sorry for pervs..that sick shit some of the things they want to do and say....

I was watching one well so I think..he wanted the girl to do somehting with the cat..he was naked n shit already before the host came out..fucking whackjobs for sure.

13. Bro, this is the part of the intervention where I ask you to give me all your weed and I sweep your mouth with my finger to see if you're hiding a nug. If you've been blazing, stay away from herb forever. Your rationale isn't very sound and it almost completely ignores the fact that thirteen years old isn't old enough for sexual intercourse PERIOD. Also, you ignore the fact that nothing happened with the girls because there was an army of law enforcement hiding in the fucking bushes. Some of the "grown" men that showed up at some of the houses actually had firearms and restraints in their vehicles. Are you saying that all those creeps should be given an opportunity to prove that they wouldn't molest and or kill these girls? Would you trust your flesh and blood around these guys? What's more important that these motherfucker's get a fair shake or that our children MUST be protected regardless?

Please think about this issue a bit more closely before you write shit like this.

Word.

14. No you don't have to take all my weed away from me.. my opinion isn't as radical as you're making it out to be. I'm sure this show does catch the really fucked up child molesters too, I don't doubt that at all. I'm sticking up for those two guys I saw from the videos posted here and anyone else in a similar situation that might have appeared on this show, they were just guys in their early twenties that weren't carrying weapons or gags and would doubtfully attempt any physical relation with a teen who wasn't talking all sexy to them on the web like they do for the show.

sit back and smoke some bud no need to jump down someones throat
    :smoking::smoking:

15. Bro, the fact is that they showed up means something, and yeah, I'm jumping down your throat because you should know better. I can't imagine a scenario where I'd laugh off a grown man having sex with a minor, or attempting to have sex with a minor. How a child "sounds" as it relates to a man's sexual arousal is immaterial to how he "chooses” to respond. These men weren't under some sort hypnosis, they knew where they were going and why.

I say again, our children must be protected because how we treat them and how passionately we believe it is commensurate with our hope for the future.

Let the children be just that, children, because who we are will be remembered in them.

Peace.<O:p</O:p

16. How can you feel sorry for these guys? What if they were coming to meet your 13 year old daughter or little sister or something. They arent being embarrassed enough. No man, should be coming to meet any 13 year old girl home alone for any reason at all. I would like to see about 4 big ass guys waiting to meet these guys rather than NBC. They all deserve to be beaten. I have a daughter who will be 13 this summer. Videos like this are scary. Its sickening to see the number of guys they are pulling in.

17. As much as the show sickens me, I do watch it. As a parent I applaud the fact that through this show and others like it, we are able to get these twisted SOB's off the streets and away from our children.

AK- as always well said, took the words right outta my mouth. I have to spread some rep round before getting back to you. ;)

18. haha this show is great. its on msnbc but i always just happen to stumble upon it. i wish i knew the times. it shows how creepy people are out there. the host is silly...he is just blantly honest and i love it. i enjoy shows like that. sleepy time. good night!