To Catch A Mouse

Discussion in 'General' started by Switch, Mar 16, 2003.

1. I've got a mouse running round my room. The rents say they're putting poison down for it in the morning. I don't wanna kill the little guy, so I figure if i can catch it and put it out of the house, it's spring. Any ideas.

2. they have little cubicle type mouse traps, where theres a door that only opens one way, and thats in...then hes stuck and you can dispose of him however you wish.

3. Ya take a pellet gun and fire a couple of warning shots and that will make that lil' sucker do whatever ya want.

No.

Wait.

That's Norm.

get the thing Norm just mentioned.

4. Get a glass jar. Something like a large mason jar, or a large mayonaise jar. Put some peanut butter in the bottom of the jar. If you can, make a funnel out of some paper. put it on the jar. Don't let it set too far down inside the jar. Tape a washcloth to the outside of the jar so the mouse can climb up the jar. Put the jar close to where you see the mouse the most. When he smells the peanut butter, he'll climb the washcloth, fall in the jar. Since the sides of the jar are slick, he ( or she ) can't climb out. Believe it or not, this actually worked for me. But if I remember correctly, it took a couple days. Good luck!