Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

To Blueberry Lovers - What Are Your Other Favourite Strains?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Desert Rose, Jun 3, 2013.

1. #1 Desert Rose, Jun 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2013
    It's been a couple of years since my first toke, but I've had the chance to try over 30 strains in this short time, all grown by experienced growers and seasoned tokers, but I have never found anything with a more enjoyable high than Blueberry, especially DJ Short's. My toker friends consider it one of their favourites, too.

If Blueberry is one of your favourite strains, what are your other favourite strains? If you could include why, that would be appreciated.

2. I love everything green and smelly :)

Actually I really do love blueberry, I got a bit of that a few months ago and people are still talking about it now... Stunk my whole house out

3. ive tried blue haze from the dispensary. smelt so nice

4. Thanks NeverComingDown for mentioning Blue Haze. I will add it to my list.

Blueberry is my favourite because it's the most euphoric. My second favourite is Blue Dream, even though the first is Indica dominant and the second is Sativa dominant. I'm wondering if most Blueberry lovers prefer strains from the Blue family.