to become a Hollywood actor

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by 777dsk420, Oct 4, 2012.

1. so i am currently living with my mother in an apartment in montreal haha i wash dishes in a seafood restaurant to help pay for groceries, along with my clothes, beer, weed, shit like that. I dont wish to stay in the kitchen my whole life im not the kind of person that likes to work for people that are partying i like to party with the party :smoke: . So when i ask myself what i wanna do when i growup lately the coolest idea to me is to act in movies.. I love watching all kinds of movies, i have favorite actors and actresses. Ive also acted in two very small movies with some friends of mine that were cooks at this one resto.. So ive just turned 18 two months ago :cool: anyway im a high school dropout... what im asking you blades is what do i do to prepare myself to get off to Hollywood. So far my plan is to try to take courses in a local acting school. my guess is and correct me if im wrong but that i need some sort of high school diploma so ive just recieved my GED practice book hoping to get my GED soon and maybe that will get me into an acting school. well any help would be appreciated

2. Post a video of you trying out for Dorothy in the wizard of oz. do the part where she says lions tigers and bears oh my. Myself and others will tell you if you are good, or we will crush your dream

Sound g?