To be High or not to be High

Discussion in 'General' started by bama435, Nov 29, 2009.

1. so i might have a drug test in 2 days random drug test at my school which consists of RANDOM people so should i count my blessings and get blazed or pass the test if i get tested im going to let you guys decide because i want to get high but i am scared to :confused:

2. what kinda question is that mang? get fucking high.

But seriously, you probably shouldn't. Better safe and happy than sorry and fucked in the ass.

3. just wait the 2 days

4. sooooo.... is that a yes or is that a no

5. The part where I said, "But seriously, you probably shouldn't..." is the part where I was serious, and told you that you probably shouldn't smoke.

6. When was the last time you smoked?

7. thrusday

8. Then fucking smoke! You're probably going to fail anyway.

9. Yea, if you smoked on thursday, it's not like it'd fucking matter anyways.

10. loolololol ok im gonna smoke a bowl now thanks guys :smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

11. lol at the train of thought he pronly had

should i smoke, i have a possible dt in 2 days
    (keeps repeating the question in his head)
    then someone else asks when he last smoked
    thursday
    oh, wait, ill fail the dt anyways
    lets smoke!

12. You have the greatest sig ever.

13. thanks man

14. Why don't you just skip that day?

15. 2nd on skipping school the positive outweighs the negative by far!

16. They can randomly drug test you at your school? That's some real bullshit man. I did not smoke when I went to high school (not that much ;)), but I would have refused out of principle.

17. F that get high

then before you go to school take some b12 and drink a gallon of water. youll pass.

the b12 colors the piss so they cant tell its diluted. and after that much water intake that fast you might as well just be pouring the water in the cup

18. yaaaay!!! he figured it out!