To anyone celebrating Bin Laden's death..

Discussion in 'Politics' started by FuckSteveHarvey, May 3, 2011.

1. ignore garrison, he's a troll in every thread he posts in...

2. Only a troll would call a contributing member a troll for speaking his beliefs. Some may not agree with what he says, but it doesn't mean he is a troll, because he is not inciting a response from you.

3. #163 garrison68, May 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2011

Bin laden is dead, killed just like I'd anticipated he would be for the past 9 1/2 years. And, he was living in a "garrison" when it happened. Those of us who were negatively affected by 9/11 are glad this lowlife has been exterminated. If you were not affected, as I suspect is the case, you should consider yourself lucky.

So according to you, anybody that you do not agree with is a "troll"? There are other people here who are happy that bin laden is dead. Are they also trolls?

We New Yorkers will dance on the grave of terrorists like bin laden who are killed, and there's nothing you can do about it.

4. The guy "behind" 9/11 is still alive, living in Cuba at the Guantanamo Bay detention camp.

Osama bin Laden denied any involvement in the September 11th attacks.

Interview With Osama bin Laden. Denies His Involvement in 9/11

And yes, I know that there was a PBS story saying that he claimed he did it 4 days before the 2004 Presidential election...that makes a lot of sense. :rolleyes:

5. This man, bin laden, is recognized as the leader of al qaeda in Afghanistan - where the attack was planned and launched from. It's a fact, but if you don't want to believe it I have no problem with that. And if you are right, that he was totally innocent, then a lot of people in the world were fooled and you are obviously very good at detective work and should get a lot of credit.

6. #166 Johnny Cash, May 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2011
    Was he innocent? No.
    Was it worth trillions of dollars, thousands of innocent civilian lives and a decade of war to assasinate him with out a trial? 'No' is too short a word for that. Nooooooooooo!

PS: What did warriorsoflife do to get banned?

7. He vowed that he would never be taken alive. His whole life was dedicated to that, he did not surrender - and I'm glad that no Americans lost their lives in the attempt to capture him.

If the Taliban had simply turned him over in the first place, most of this could have been avoided - but they refused. Those assholes could have said that they didn't know where he was, but they didn't. And to those who say that they offered to turn him over, that's bullshit. They did NOT offer to give bin laden to the United States, they made a gesture that they might turn him over to another country of their choosing. Yeah, right.

We got him, finally, and I'm glad I voted for Obama who, by the way, was the candidate that much of Europe's population wanted to see elected as our president Well, they got what they wanted. :hello:

8. bin Laden, just like everyone else, is innocent until proven guilty. This means he's not guilty (read: innocent) of masterminding the 9/11 attacks. You can ignore the facts all you want garrison, but a confession on a shoddy video tape doesn't prove anything.

9. I feel like maybe it's too late for me to jump in this thread, but whatever.

I agree with the OP, and what did he get banned for? lol

I think it's fine that we killed Bin Laden, perfectly justifiable I guess, but nothing to celebrate. It doesn't mean anything. It did nothing more to kill him than it did when we killed any of the other insurgents. People are stupid if they think that's not true. Killing Bin Laden is not like killing Hitler or anything like that.

When I heard that Bin Laden was killed, instantly I thought about that whole thing where the US extradited Marc Emery for seed selling. Like that really did anything to stop seed selling in Canada or prevent seeds from getting into US. You'd be stupid to think that it did.

Osama Bin Laden was one man who thinks in pretty much the same way as any other terrorist. People weren't following him because they were afraid of him like in cases where we go into a country to remove a dictator, they were following him because they liked him and agreed with him. Killing him just stirred the pot of hatred some more, just like when we air strike civilians in Pakistan every other week.

It's all so stupid, the War on Terror is stupid. Just as stupid as the War on Drugs. Big waste of time and money.

I was actually really surprised and disappointed with how people reacted to Bin Laden being killed. People were actually celebrating in the streets, chanting "USA" and shit... Like it meant anything? People really thought it might have? I would have thought people were smart enough to understand this was just a revenge killing really, it didn't accomplish anything really. Even Jon Stewart and Colbert were all excited about it. They wouldn't shut up about it for 2 weeks... smh

10. No Americans lost their lives in the attempt to capture him? Over a thousand US soldiers died in Afghanistan. Over 8,000 Afghani civilians lost their lives too. All to assasinate one man.
    You're right Europe wanted Obama over McCain, but we sure did not get what we wanted. He was supposed to end some wars.

11. He's dead, and good riddance. Any more, and we'll kill them too.

12. shoot first... never ask questions

in violent arrogance we trust

fuckin hell dude, wake up