To any admin

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by bored123, Mar 9, 2006.

1. about 8 months ago i made this account to ask a question but fell in love with the site. anyways to my point as you see my username isnt all that interesting. I was wondering if it was possible if i could change it any admin pm me back with the response.

thank you in advance

2. When signing up for a forum always pick something you wont regret.. Being a mod on one large forum (larger the GS.com) and an active poster on a few other forums, it happens a lot. I usually keep the same or a similar handle for most of my forums.

PM one of the admins... I know with VBullitan it is possible to do so, but a lot of times the staff declines just becuase if they do it for one person, they'll have to do it for everyone.

3. I've only been on one forum before (much larger than GC) that would change usernames. I think the admins here are kind enough to do so for you though.

4. What will probably happen is they will delete your account, and you will have to make a new one... I could be wrong on it, so don't quote me, but I think that's what would happen, if they agree to do it...

~ Terpsichore

5. make a new account

6. that is most likely your only option

7. I dont want to make a new one so if they cant i hope they dont delete this one. I just wanted to make a sig and rezlized that bored123 isnt to appealing.....lol

8. Yeah, I wish I didnt have the extra 'e' on mine. Im dumb.

9. dude, yeah right, bored123 is such a sweet name. and dude, don't make a fucking sig, who cares!?

10. much respect i guess ill just keep it well cause im generally bored. +rep respect

11. Yes, your only option is to register another username. We don't change usernames as it screws up the history of the forums posts, and makes things quite confusing when you go back and read old stuff.

12. yeah, i used to post on here as "WIKID"...but i changed it cause i like "WYKID" better. :bongin:

so technically i have been a member since July of 04, not October of 04 :laughing:

13. LOL, you guys think you got it bad? What happens when I move to a different state? :p :smoke:

Even worse, other states don't have cool abbreviations like Indy. :D

14. haha dont move Indy that would jsut be CRAZY :smoke:
    ...still gotta have that party where you invite us all over for a BIG session :D

Cali is the only other acceptable abbreviation i could think of that the moment

15. Yeah, I want to be in this big session, haha. I will bring some killer bud. :wave::hello:

We can have our own "celeberty death-match"..-GrassCity episode.:smoke: ..we'll all be too stoned.

16. hahah we would be so stoned, we could atleast IMAGINE a deathmatch hahaha :smoke:

17. haha....:laughing:

18. Moving? Really? And to another state? WOW!!! I wonder why!!!

;)

19. Most hardened criminals have to move frequently to avoid prosecution............................................

rotflmfao!!!:smoke: :smoke: :cool:

20. LMAO!! :D

Yep my friend, you have it right. Indy is on the run, LMAO. :metal:

I'm gonna head on down south and have Rummy hide me out. :D