To all you who missed court dates --

Discussion in 'General' started by weebietheweed, May 9, 2010.

1. BEWARE!!!!

Was just fuckin picked up at the liquor store with my girl. Buying some fucking kahlua to make white russians goddamnit. Pig said he saw us walk in and we looked young so he ran the tags and boom came up as a warrant for myself for missing court date 2 months ago OVER FUCKING DIVERSION! here I come full force probation!

Luckily they were decently nice.. I've definitely found if you show them respect they show you respect. And if you get a cop that has a sense of humor he's really not a bad guy. The second cop that was taking me to the town with my warrant in basically told me how I got picked up in the first place was bull shit. Can't say I don't disagree with him honestly.

my girlfriend is amazing and beautiful and just all out amazing.. She saved me sittin in jail for a while and having to call my parents or some shit. Fuckin phone died lol bad timing eh.

The cop let me give my girl my wallet, she followed us to the cop station and went out and got 500 for bail just like that out of my account of course ;) women don't come cheap yaknow. She saved my ass man

All in all it was about an hour and a half experience lol hope it doesn't happen again. I have no one else to blame but myself. Was trying to save up money for a real fucking lawyer not a goddamn court appointed one.. But nope that money is gone, gona have to settle for a court appointee again~

Peace gc - love bein back in here sayin whatsup to my peeps again.

Stay high but above all stay safe and be careful.

2. Or you know, you could just show up for your court date. They tell you when you get a court date that you will be in trouble for not going and if it was for a "FUCKING DIVERSION" then why didnt you just go?

3. What's a diversion?

4. I thought this was a pretty well known penalty of not showing up for court... :confused_2::p

5. wait so u missed a court date for diversion? anyone else see the irony in this:D

6. eh, it was a diversion revocation court date homie. missed the last meeting with the p.o. and a couple piss tests.

7. How are they revocating your diversion?

8. This happened to me several times when I was younger and dumber. Nothing like being plucked out of a nice sound sleep in your nice comforatable bed and being tossed into a freezing ass jail cell.

9. Same here.

Funny thing is, around here, you get picked up on a probation/parole violation warrant and you get no bail. Weird how they let you out with bond for contempt of court, that would never happen here. Consider yourself lucky.

10. OMG I broke the law didn't show up at court and those fuckers arrested me for it!

I mean, seriously, what did you think would happen if you didn't show up for court? It's not optional. You either appear or they force you to appear.

They've probably been sending you letters for the last 2 months also.

11. "FUCKING letter carrier kept bringing me Notice to Appear letters every week, but I just figured they were kidding." :rolleyes: