To all those Great men and women in the Police force...This songs for you.

Discussion in 'The Musician in U' started by HellsHippie, Sep 18, 2013.

1. #1 HellsHippie, Sep 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2013
    I got real stoned last night and put together a little diddy for the police force...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNPg4iRiTRY[/YOUTUBE]

2. Entertaining but misplaced hatred. Law makers are the problem, not law enforcers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. why so serious?.....For me as someone who has done time and labeled a criminal it is just my duty to hate police I reckon.I live life disobeying many laws and the people who enforce those laws really fuck me up time to time..But hey thats ok..For me it feels like I take a stand for something when I do get locked up.But thats just me...You do you and Ill do me :)..songs meant to be a comedy

4. I figured it was meant as a comedy and as such it is fantastic. I got a chuckle out of it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]Praise the GC gods. HellsHippie has returned to us!

6. you look like the dude i know named roach

7. great job, made me laugh

8. Thanks guys and yes I have returned lol...Seems GC population has been lowered a bit what happened?

9. #10 DriftingApart, Sep 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2013
    Let me first start out by saying that Impendingdawn is absolutely on point, that your hatred towards police is misplaced.  If anything you should be hating on the legislature that creates the laws that the police enforce, not the other way around.

You say in your song that their job takes all your freedom, yet paradoxally without the police force you wouldn't have any freedom.  People would be able to kill and take anyone's stuff that they wanted becuase there would be no one to tell them that they can't, and your "freedom" would be you making every effort to protect yourself so that you could wake up the next day and still be alive.  Additionally, the profession they "choose" is one to protect the public (whether its against violence, theft, or cannabis use), and even if they as individuals don't believe in prosecuting people for cannabis they still have to do it because they enforce the law.  They don't get to choose what they can and can't arrest someone for, if someone is blatently breaking the law they are oblicated to arrest them, unless they are bad at their job of course, and no hard working person wants to be considered bad at what they do.  If anything, getting arrested is entirely on you and your inability to be safe and smart with your cannabis useage.  If you are not flaunting it out in the open and trying to make a stand, they're not going to hunt you out just to bring you to justice. 

If you really want to make a difference in the cannabis policy, you'll go to your representative (becuase you're their constituent, and their job is to vote on propositions that you support because you supported them when they ran for office) and discuss with them your views about the policy and its absurdity.  Blatently breaking the law does nothing.  It perpetuates a cycle of labeling someone a criminal, having that person take on that persona, and then continuing to break the law because they think that's who they are.  It doesn't have to be like that.  You can be the better person here and go to your representative in a collected and mature fashion and tell them your views on the cannabis policy, this is how stuff in the real world actually gets accomplished.  Anyone with this anti-police perspective can, and if they did we'd be much closer towards legalization than we are now.

You have a skewed perception of reality if you think the police take your freedom away.  They preserve your freedom.  Without them freedom would flourish with the people that have the most power and weapons and kill people that get in the way of those individuals perpetuating their own freedom.  I'm not ignoring the fact that there are police out there that are hard asses and try to bust stoners just because they're stoners, but if you act like an informed citizen and you treat them with the respect that they deserve as public safety officers and you treat them not as a seperate class of people but as a citizen alongside yourself, you'll see that most police just want to work with you to make society safer and don't really care about what you do in private. 

You may say this is a comedy, but most comedy is closely intertwined with reality, especially when presented in a saterical form. 

10. #11 HellsHippie, Sep 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2013
    again why so serious?.....Honestly grasscity has changed....people use to have a sense of humor and be kind and loving to all...Also was way more populated...I can see why all my homeboys dont mess around here anymore...This forum has lost a lot of its great community and chill peeps..On youtube its getting great feedback people know not to take the hells hippie seriously.Im a comedian bro...chill

11. #12 bwood, Sep 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2013
    "dont blame the police theyre just doin their jobs maaaaaaan blame the politicians"

dont blame the nazis theyre just doing their jobs blame hitler

"muh muh muh freedoms dey r derr cuz da police r here"

Eww

"just be good person dont got nuttin to hide dey wont bother yew"

yuck.

stop putting police on a fucking pedestal because you've had nonstop propaganda hammered into you your entire life about how the police are the only thing separating you from total anarchy. Im so sick of that slimy tactic of diverting proper outrage by going but but but the politicians, no fuck them both. These types of people can gladly move to Britain its a police state lovers paradise.

to op keep up the good work. make sure to remind people not to donate to police and instead give that to firefighters who actually deserve it.

12. hahaha awesome song man i enjoyed that thanks.

13. Very funny bro! very funny.... 

Why all the seriousness in the city? Its not a hate campaign its pretty obvious that its comedy...

Skillz Hippie!

14. [quote name="Impendingdawn" post="18701480" timestamp="1379529958"]Entertaining but misplaced hatred. Law makers are the problem, not law enforcers. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Um, no. I've heard way too many stories like thishttp://www.copblock.org/37586/rochester-ny-police-officer-caught-on-video-beating-pregnant-woman/to believe that at all. Cops are the problem. There's no accountability for their actions. They can do whatever the fuck they want, and their superiors protect them.I really love weed.

15. There's millions of law enforcement officers, there are going to be bad ones no matter what. You find that in any field with so many people. I'm not saying they are all good by any means but most are just doing their job and are actually good people.

16. I am not high, but I want and I WILL see this stoned man. It will laugh my ass of for sure.