To all the women of Grasscity..& the world

Discussion in 'General' started by Im Steezy, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Real talk, why do you girls sit around waiting for the guy to make the first move when we both know your the one who wants to. Guys love it when girls take initiative, plus you don't have to worry about us getting offended. Welcome to our world..

2. i agree

3. Because I prefer dominant men to submissive men
    Because I like playing the submissive role ;)

And I fear rejection, more than a lot of things.
    Not as much as spiders, but definitely more than apple sauce.

But I'm only speaking for myself, not for all women of Grasscity & the world.

4. I definitely like a guy who comes up to me and initiates things. I dunno its what Im used to haha. Im confident and I know if I go up to a guy and make the first move I probably wont get shot down, but its still in the back of my mind so thats why I usually don't.

It sucks there was a guy in one of my classes and he was insanely cute. I was definitely physically attracted to him. Well he started to sit by me in class, not right next to me but close and i could always feel him staring at me, and I was waiting for him to make the move first. Everytime class would end and wed leave Id try to get the nerve to talk to him, but he'd always disappear before I could. And then on the last day of class I was going to give him a note with my number in it (lame i know), but he finished his final and left the class before I could and i haven't seen him since. The things I would have done to that boy oh lord was he fine :)

5. So do we?

Not exactly a valid point. Its more like the dudes ask just because that's the way it has always been.

6. Because I want men to be dominant. I find submissive guys unattractive to be perfectly honest...I've had a boyfriend who wanted to be submissive and it was just gross to me

7. Why is a girl who sleeps around a slut and a guy not? Treelover also makes a good point..

8. this

If a key opens a lot of locks it's awesome but if a lock opens to a lot of keys it's kind of a shitty lock, right?

9. Who's to say the key wasn't meant to be used on only one lock? In that case it would be considered a bad key.

10. why fear rejection ? ... im confused .... whats the worse that can happen ? its either a yes or a no ... if you get rejected try again ...

11. If you don't throw your line in the water, you don't get fish. As your story backs up. :3

I hate thinking of it all in terms of dominant and submissive. I always, always go for confident girls who don't take shit and don't just tag along, giggling at everything. They are by far the most rewarding relationships. I think you and the countless women with that attitude are still lagging behind in the evolutionary chain (which sounds like a gross insult, but it's not). Women in Norway are wonderfully aggressive about getting the man they want, as they don't consider themselves inferior at all. The problem is finding one who doesn't want to tailor-make you to her demands once she has her claws in you. :D:smoke:

There doesn't have to be a dominant and a submissive. There are certain gender roles, but they are not as black and white as they were before - and a balanced relationship, which I've been lucky enough to have had - is absolutely fantastic.

So girls, gtfo there and take some initiative. :D

12. Because women want to reap the rewards while men do all the work.

13. So to make this simple: key = dick, lock = vagina. Your dick is just as dirty as a chick who gets banged a lot.

14. yes but guys take pride in that, girls not so much ....and thats pretty much the point ...

15. Primally, men want to spread their seed to as many women as possible.

Women want to recieve seed from only the most promising and capable men.

Which makes confidence a massive weapon in our arsenal - if we can convince the girl we're capable providers and physical specimen, they'll spread 'em. :cool:

16. No that's just you stating the obvious. The point is that there is no difference, or right or wrong. Promiscuous people are just that.

17. By that logic people that rape and kill children are not right or wrong, just that. We can decide what is "right" and "Wrong" to us ourselves.

18. for me being abit shy i like a girl to come to me and as had some bad relationships in my time find it hard to talk to new people not only that after having years of drugs and a record as long as my arm but its all swings and roundabouts for us blokes and for the women

19. Don't deconstruct my sentence to argue something out of context that has nothing to do with what I said. I'm not talking about applying that logic to anything other than than the original discussion.....so you can take your rape talk and children killing somewhere else lol...