Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

to all the female tokers out there can u help us?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by fuji212, Oct 7, 2011.

1. my girlfriend's periods make her extremely nauseated (to the point of throwing up) and give her intense headaches. but she doesnt like smoking so would edibles help ease the pain?
    thanks in advance for the help

2. Queen Victoria used cannabis tincture for her menstrual cramps. A good dose of tincture in hot tea is the traditional British remedy:)

3. thats a great idea. she doesnt like tea too much but maybe we'll put some in her coffee :D

4. Tinc is the morning coffee is the best way to start the day:) Start with a small-ish dose and make sure to wait for the effect to peak before taking more.

Timeless tinctures | Cannabis Culture Magazine

5. sounds like your girlfriends pretty picky. :confused_2:

just saying :D

6. Could also vape. I don't like smoking either because its really harsh for me, but during that time of the month I'll do anything to kill the demons in my lower half.

nutella is the way to go. chocolate and weed on your period? YES PLEASE

7. that perfect actually. i just introduced her to nutella and shes in love with it now. she would defiantly like medical nutella :smoke:

8. Just make THC butter and mix it up with nutella or well... Anything!