to all the bi sexual blades, how did you know? and how did you come out?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by pimp jesus from pluto, Sep 7, 2013.

1. please tell me. pimp jesus needs to know. 

2. Pimp Jesus.... Well I don't even know what to say. Creative though especially being from Pluto. I coulda never come up with that.

3. Well Pimp Jesus, I knew for certain when I met this guy; His smile made my smile make him smile more and vice versa.  Our eyes met and it was unusually instant and almost overwhelming.  My other friend, oblivious.  It's funny because he told me that he couldn't have a good gay friend to my face one time without realizing that I am and still being good friends with this guy.  I didn't come out of the closet openly because I was told prior to ever meeting him about his girlfriend who used my bong before I even met her.  

4. I came out to my wife first and her reply was "tell me something I don't know". I jokingly asked her what her mother would think if she knew about me and my wife said "my mom was the one who told me". Since then I have told some of my friends who I have known for years and they all knew too. Apparently there was no need for me to come out. I'm always the last to know :(

5. Why would a woman be worried about using a gay/bi guys bong? :unsure:

6. I accepted that I am the way I am after I left home and was no longer under threat of death if I was ever caught engaging in any type of pooftery or backdoor shenanigans. I guess I'd put up a block while living at home for fear of my life as I know my father was not joking. I'm married so it doesn't really matter to anyone except me now, but it was good to just accept it finally. It was kind of a let down to know that everyone else knew that I was before I told them as I have always considered myself butch. Maybe it was the matching belt/shoes thing. who knows?

7. when i realized that for as beautiful as women are, and as useful as they are for the continuation of the species, i couldn't love a woman as much as i could love a man. i believe that for whatever reason, there are blocks in our brains that don't allow men and women to see "eye to eye" or whatever the catchphrase. this is the closest i've come to putting it to words.

and the first i've admitted to it in a public forum, where some of my friends from the real world have accounts....

oh well, its out there now.

8. I told my mom I was going on a date. Then my date pulled up and she was a girl. Surprise, mom.

9. I think i've known since junior high/high school.  I'm not really sure how i knew, i just did. 

I didn't come out to anyone till a few yrs after graduation. 

10. From what I have heard, there's very few true bisexual men or women, because most people have a preference.     

11. I knew in middle school. I thought girls were attractive too and I had crushes on some of my friends. I came out to my mom, she said ok. Then people either assumed, heard, or just started asking me. 

12. Having a preference doesn't mean you're not bisexual. Anyone who is attracted to the same sex and different sex can be considered bisexual, regardless of whether they're attracted to one more often than the other or in different ways.

13. Well, there were signs since elementary school, but I denied it a lot. I had crushes on girls before I had any in guys, and rationalized then to myself. (Of course I think about her and want to be around her a lot. She's awesome. I just want to be her friend/be more like her).

My first crush of a strictly sexual nature was in a guy, and I decided I must be straight. Then about 2 years later I feel in love with my female, best friend (who is a lesbian), and was finally mature enough to be OK with that. She was the first person I came out to.

We dated for a while, but worked better as friends, so the romantic side ended.

How I came out to my other friends is a good story though. One of my friends had a long running joke of calling me a lesbian. I don't remember how it started but it went on for years, and incident stop it because I thought it was hilarious.
    One day, he, I, and 2 other guys were out four-wheeling, and I mentioned C, the girl id dated for a while.

All the sudden, he stops the car and gets really serious. He's like "look, we all know about you and C. We all know you're lovers. Were you're friends you don't have to lie to us anymore."

I freaked out. "No! You can't tell anyone about us! Her father is a christian minister, and she doesn't know what he'd do if he found out!"

They were shocked. Apparently he wasn't serious. I thought he was because we were out in the desert and he was so specific. I explained that I am bisexual, and they were OK with that. It wasn't a big deal at all.

And the girl, C, she eventually did tell her dad. He wasn't angry, disturbed, or close minded at all. He was happy that she told him, and very understanding. If our state ever legalizes same sex marriage, he will be one of the first to marry them.

If you lose a friend because of this they weren't really friends in the first place.  I had one friend that turned instant enemy due to his religious indoctrination.  He tried to make my life a living hell.  It finally came to a head in Denny's where I ended up breaking his nose. (growing up with four older brothers really helped me here) He sat at the next table and continually called me a list of gay slurs.  The last straw was when he called my sister a whore.  Say what you want about me but disparage my saint of a sister and I'm a fightin' bitch.   I stood over him and laughed.  I told him how did it feel getting your ass kicked by a fag.  No charges were filed so it worked out o.k..  He never bothered me again.  

A couple of years later he was arrested for statutory rape.  Sleaze bag.  

You're going to have haters.  No matter what.  Sometimes they turn out to be former friends.  But always keep in mind that it's their damage not yours.  Live your life. Treat others how you want to be treated.  Fight for what you think is right and never give up.  It's not how many times you fail that matters.  It's how many times you get back up, brush yourself off and keep moving.  It gets better.  

15. [quote name="Carne Seca" post="18680142" timestamp="1379194024"]If you lose a friend because of this they weren't really friends in the first place. I had one friend that turned instant enemy due to his religious indoctrination. He tried to make my life a living hell. It finally came to a head in Denny's where I ended up breaking his nose. (growing up with four older brothers really helped me here) He sat at the next table and continually called me a list of gay slurs. The last straw was when he called my sister a whore. Say what you want about me but disparage my saint of a sister and I'm a fightin' bitch. I stood over him and laughed. I told him how did it feel getting your ass kicked by a fag. No charges were filed so it worked out o.k.. He never bothered me again. A couple of years later he was arrested for statutory rape. Sleaze bag. You're going to have haters. No matter what. Sometimes they turn out to be former friends. But always keep in mind that it's their damage not yours. Live your life. Treat others how you want to be treated. Fight for what you think is right and never give up. It's not how many times you fail that matters. It's how many times you get back up, brush yourself off and keep moving. It gets better. [/quote]I had a friend who was like a brother to me. When he found out i was gay he said i dont like it and i dont care. I was ok with this because it was his opinion. I was five years into a six yr contract with the military and my personal life got brought into my military career and i was discharged due to my sexuality. I lost all my benefits and owed thousands back to the military for not completing my contract. I turned to my "friend" for support and he told me i got what i deserved and shouldve been given worse. We havent spoke since dispite his many phone calls. This guy also served and skipped every deployment he could with which ever lie he could conjure up at the moment and never passed a physical fitness test and finished his 6yrs with all his benefits and debt free with paid schooling for life. I served five year 2 deployments and signed up for any schooling i could excelled at everything i could and walked away after being found gay discharged with no benefits and a shit ton of debt i wont be able to pay off for years to come. Thanks to obama two months after my discharge it became legal to be gay in the military.Sent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. [quote name="Zera" post="18678810" timestamp="1379175137"]Having a preference doesn't mean you're not bisexual. Anyone who is attracted to the same sex and different sex can be considered bisexual, regardless of whether they're attracted to one more often than the other or in different ways.[/quote]I have a stronger preference for women in comparison to how I feel towards men but I am still attracted to certain individuals who happen to be men. I don't call myself bi though, after high school and my first year of college I realized that labels just weren't for me. If anything I'm simply queer.

17. #17 hermione420, Jan 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2014
    But to answer OP's question, I always knew I had some sort of attraction towards girls and came had to slowly come to terms with it throughout high school. I was out as bisexual to my closest friends in high school then came out as gay freshmen year if college. I now identify as nothing really and just see sexuality much different now. Im just not straight.

LOL so badass dude

I wish I could load you many bong rips for that

19. Experimented with friends

20. I don't believe in bisexuality. I think bisexual males are just gay dudes that are partially out of the closet.

I think bisexual females are just women who get too drunk and kiss their female friends.