Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

To all the asshole drug deallers.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by anarchy420, Jun 1, 2009.

1. To be fair, the smell of raid can fade away, but um yeah, that dude just got really unlucky.

I've heard of this happening before with window cleaner, you just gotta make sure to deal with people you know.

Life just seems to fade away, smoking raid everyday...

2. Huff raid, it gets you CRAZZZZY high.
    You see flashing lights,
    its crazy.

3. Find a new dealer or better yet grow your own. It's really easy to do.

I've never in 30 years known anyone to use Raid on their grows. It makes no sense since there are far better ways to control pests. I guess it could happen, but I too would like to know how the OP figured out it was Raid in the first place, if this story is even true.

4. I guess most people here haven't heard of raid. But the raid, has nothing to do with pest control or anything of that sort. Its actually used to "Fluff" up the weed to make it look bigger and of higher quality. Its a dick move that some dealers are starting to do, hopefully it won't catch on..

5. Stop buying weed from meth addicts and hood rats. The problem will solve itself accordingly. It was probably arregano with imbalming fluid.

Kids these days.

On a lighter note, at least you didn't die. I'd also blow the whistle on whoever sold you weed with raid on it. Fuck him. He broke the rules, so they don't apply to him anymore.

6. Not all dealers are good people... back in high school i knew a dealer who would take tanning oil and spray it on his weed cause i made it look like there were more cyrstals.

know what kind of person your dealer is. This dude had started doin coke and meth by his sophomore year.

7. OP you still owe me an answer.....

:)

8. haha Ive never huffed raid but i have huffed gas and that shit fucked me up. I heard like people in the other room yelling and talking to me, thought there was like little ass trolls around me, and it fealt like i was spinning around doing flips and shit it was crazy as fuck. I actually kind of liked it but would never do it again because i read about how it could cause sudden death and shit.

9. So it wasn't the fact you were huffing fumes from the vaporized by-product of centuries of decayed plant and animal matter, it was the fact that it 'causes sudden death and shit.'

<_< ... >_> ... <_<

I fear for our youth. :bongin:

10. I'm no geologist, but I'm pretty sure it's something closer to the tune of 80 million years of decay.

You huffed rotten T-rex, how does that make you feel?

11. These.

12. lol

Huff the magic dragon :D