Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

To all stoners:

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by stayinlifted, Mar 15, 2010.

1. Ok everyone, if your reading this your a stoner. Which is good because anyone who isn't wouldn't understand what i'm about to rant about.. This is what i hate. whenever you go over to a friend of a friends place, meet someone new, or are just being nice to someone, you smoke them up, and then you never hear about it again. They are always like "yeah yeah man i blaze...don't worry" then your like "oh cool ight lets go hit my bong". you smoke the asshole up and he never says "hey thanks for the smoke up man". If he doesn't thank you, you know... he isn't a stoner. because if he was he would APPRECIATE that shit way more and say thanks at least! shit always goes down like that. it's bullshit. i'm baked right now but still... fuck. every stoner I have met thats like me is always grateful. and so am i. if someone smokes me up they are my best friend that night haha i thank that mo fo so many times. I'm just sayin this because I smoked up some guy I met tonight and didn't hear a word from him. I just thought I'd post it while it was fresh in my mind haha

Sorry I know this is a weird place to post this thread, but i couldn't find anywhere better.

Tell me your thoughts on this topic. I know there are others who feel the same. speak up!

2. i feel u tho my black friend is really stingy about his weed cuz i smoke him up daily and he doesnt return the favor when i dont have bud and he does

3. You're right about the wierd place to post thing, but the scenario in which you're talking about, it does suck... It sucks when you're not thanked, but even more if the favor isn't returned...

4. it sucks when you smoke out that person
    and then they act like they don't know you
    liek FUCKKK THAT
    lol
    thats when the next time they DO come around for somethin, yu say naw fuck off

5. When I have green, I like smoking people out and they always return the favor, well sometimes. Haha. But yeah, its ok if they dont thank you, im sure they are thankful; but I do see where your coming from.

6. Why mention he's black?

7. Because it's not his white friend? Personally I don't remember peoples name I just call them by their race so I call my black friends black friend my white friends white friend and my Hispanic friends Hispanic friend.

To answer OP. I make them my friend from that point on so I WILL get returned. lol Jk

It's whatever usually because if I smoke someone up i dont get a thanks from the randoms or my close friends because they always return the favor. It doesn't bother me much

8. i hate when ppl do that. i always thank ppl. but one time i forgot and i ran into the kid a week later and i said hey man thannkls for last week. then he said wanna go blaze and i said sure (who wouldnt) and he said i gatta mach him tho. i said no problem. he pulled out a gram and i pulled out three and looked at him. i just had to help him out cuz he blazed me so i said dont worry i got this one and we went back to my house and got ZOOTED. so maybe this kid u smoked wit is like me and just forgot and hell get u back. i hope

9. Fuck that! If your ass don't got grass to match, you better sit your ass back and watch me relax. :bongin:

10. i dont always literally say thanks, but i definitely act grateful towards them afterwards. n would definitely smoke them up in return if the chance arises

unfortunately there are the fake ass stoners who just you people for budz, not sayin that is the case here but who knows.

11. Haha i like this. The only issue is the compassion we show by smoking up individuals who are out on the unspoken understanding that they will in fact make it up to us at some point or another. Its those people who never do that we all have problems with and need to learn to stop helping them aside from how awesome it is to share the herb with everyone.

12. fuck yea bro i thank anyone who smokes with me everytime they do and when i come across some shit i always look to pay them back the thing i hate the most are mooches who always want to smoke and throw a fucking fit if u dont go out the way to smoke wiht them ***** get a job and buy ur own weed

13. Exactly! Those people who try to match their brick shit with your goods get just as little respect if not less.

14. Personnally when my friend smokes me up i always offer to buy him munchies, the worst thing you can do is spend the money you got to get high and not have the munchies

15. Don't call me a "stoner" because I can read and chose your thread, that's stupid. I smoke weed. Maybe that makes me a connesieur... definitely not a stoner. You have no idea who I am, don't label me.

Sorry you don't get thanked. Sucks. You call that dude a stoner before you knew anything at all about him?

16. This is so true. In an ideal world I'd only smoke with people who could match but that's impossible. All people are at different stages in their ganja journey, so those who are lucky enough to have pot on hand and feel compelled to share with others should to keep the positive vibrations going!! I definitely see where OP is coming from though, sucks when great favour is not returned or recognized.

17. Yeah I think smoking people up is part of the magic of it all though. Its always nice to be thanked, payed back, or smoked out haha

18. Dude i know what you mean, I personally am the one usually saying thanks and shit. I contribute anyway i can but usually have nothing to really contribute but i always(unless i forget) say thank you. I literally am poor as hell... Whenever I have money though I get dem back. The act of smoking weed is a really brotherly thing but if it comes to a point where your the only one smoking everyone up than just stop smoking them up for a bit or something. I'd probably say i have something to contribute maybe twice a week. i always say thanks though

19. If they're good people I usually enjoy smoking people up, just because it's a good way to get friendly with the person. You can usually tell which people will be grateful, and a majority of them return the favor as soon as they can. I don't stay in touch with the moochers

20. You smoke weed? You get high? You get stoned? You're a stoner. Period. Even the best connoisseurs are stoners.