Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

To all smokers who think their bud is laced read here

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by masquerade, May 23, 2010.

1. okay unless you are coughing up blood etc then please read this.
    chances are if your shits actually laced you wouldnt be sat on a forum, its therefore in your mind.

it doesnt matter how long you been smoking cannabis or how great your life is, these things come when they want and once you had one- you are prone to them forever.

to me, apart from the inhaling of hot smoke- this is my main concern of cannabis consumption. it doesnt affct the majority but it does unfortunately effect a vast amount of the community.

here is a list of symptoms panic attacks include, it can be 1 to all of these:

• Rapid heart beat, pounding heart or palpitations
    • Sweating
    • Shaking visibly or inside
    • Choking sensations or lump in throat (Globus Hystericus)
    • Smothering or shortness of breath sensations
    • Chest pain or discomfort
    • Nausea, bloating, indigestion or abdominal discomfort
    • Dizziness or unsteadiness
    • Feeling light-headed
    • Derealization (feeling unreal or dreamy)
    • Depersonalization (feeling outside yourself or like you don't exist)
    • Fear of losing control or going crazy
    • Paresthesias (numbness or tingling sensations) in face, extremities or body
    • Chills or hot flushes
    • Skin losing color
    • Blushing or skin blotches
    • Urgently needing to urinate or defecate
    • Inappropriate/Disturbed thoughts
    • Muscle pain, especially in neck or shoulders

2. +rep good post

3. might be laced too...:rolleyes:

4. apart from economically being illogical, its pointless.
    if your weed has been sprayed with sand or glass to make it weigh more (very common in parts the uk) then the shits contaminated or the dealer and you got bad water so he spikes.
    those are the only 2 laced scenarios you gona find really.
    pcp costs more when laced with bud.
    cmon people:smoke:

5. Yeah, I feel like people have expectations of what weed is supposed to do, or have only smoked it a couple of times, and then when they smoke really good stuff a lot of people freak out and think their shits laced. Odds are, it's not.

6. #6 Space, May 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2010
    I've had bud laced with PCP before, about a year ago.

My regular guy was out, so he brought me over to a near by apartment, and i bought a half o, for 130 bucks (CAD), of funky smelling weed. The smell of the smoke went un-noticed by me, as I was too damn zoned out, but after I stopped smoking it, I noticed my room smelt like a chemical spill inside a rotting asshole. Like rotten eggs, but more foul.

I asked him what the hell was up, and he told me that all that guy had was that wet, which he'd gotten from his cousin. Why was everyone out of weed :confused:

Anyways, I told him "no hard feeling", because I really did enjoy it. I treated myself with it every so often. Usually only on the weekend, because it left me feeling kinda slow for a few days after using.

The other thing I noticed a few times was my breathing got very shallow (especially the first time I smoked it, when I smoked a LOT). I'm luck I was alright, because I know enough of it can be fatal.

I prefer serotogenic psychedelics, but getting to try PCP (without a steady connect, and no risk of 'once in a while' becoming 'habitual' becoming 'addiction') was awesome. I could easily see myself falling into a addiction to a dissociative, like PCP, DXM, or Ketamine, which is why I've avoided using them.

The moral of the story is:

Most weed isn't laced, and is usually just a low tolerance, or a wild imagination, or dank weed, or any combination of the 3.

7. perfect example on top why retract at bottom?

8. I have never received laced weed in all my years of smoking :confused:
    maybe it's just the area? or maybe i'm just (un)lucky?

9. #9 Space, May 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2010
    Because It's the truth?

It's possible, but not probable to get laced bud.

10. haha agreed its so ridic seeing people come on here and type out in perfect grammar and everything stuff like "i just smoked pot, and i am hallucinating and cannot move. my question to you guys is, is it laced?". IF YOU WERE TRULY HALLUCINATING YOU WOULDNT BE POSTING ONLINE!!

11. Or stop bitching and enjoy your laced herb