To all of you who feel like giving up

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by darksmoker, Oct 20, 2009.

1. saw this again earlier, and thought anyone who had a bad day could use a pick me up =]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFJ3OVgVQvI]YouTube - To all of you who feel like giving up Video Video clips Featured videos Rediff Videos[/ame]

2. good msg, but i couldn't help but laughing at the techno stuff

3. pretty inspirational

4. what techno stuff? =P

5. Thanks that video is really inspirational.

6. is it just me or does it look like a fucking penis he's whaling around on stage for the children?

7. At the end of the video I was thinking... I would give that dude a handshake.

Oh shit.

Nice message though.

8. i tried watching it but i cant see too good right now.. still worst day of my life

9. 0:25 man lol

10. ohhh. i think its pretty cool. i think this is a really good video, i cant really believe people are comparing this man trying to get up to a...penis. grow up? =/

11. Did anyone else think this was a sketch from the Jon Dore show at first.

Just looks like him

Pretty inspiration none the less.

12. hahahah i thought the same thing

13. Wow..... that just made my day. Maybe the whole week.

14. good stuff for sure, i appreciate you posting man! its amazing that we might feel like we need something to pick us up from day to day, whens theres guys like this that keep on keepin on without arms or legs, inspiring!

15. damn that was more depressing then uplifting lol

16. in an inspirational way, right? =P

17. Did you see all those chicks crying? That dude is getting so much tail after this video was made!

18. the music kind of ruined it lol. but he seems like a pretty cool guy.