Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

To all my seasoned vets

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AuntMary, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Ok i was blazed the other day with some of my boys, having our usual high conversations and one of my friends brought up a really good point. They say Hind sight is 20/20 and if you knew what you know now when you first started smoking, would you have started smoking in the first place? Basically if you knew how marijuana was gonna change your life, would you have ever started smoking?

2. Abso-fucking-lutely. I have no regrets. As long as it's kept in check and doesn't control YOU, bud can only enhance your life.

Amazing thread topic, btw. +rep

3. No regrets at all.

4. I regret some of the things I've done but I will never ever regret smoking.

5. Well I'll answer that question in 20 years haha. I've only been smoking for 7 years now so I can hardly say, obviously it's been sweet as of now

6. No, i started smoking at 15, before that i was a pushover pussy that ratted on people because i was a innocent little bitch. After weed shit just sky rocketed, moved out. Stayed in school and just did what the fuck i wanted.

No regrets, no remorse.

7. Yea weed definitely changed my life for the better. I started smoking/vaping about a year ago. Since then I've moved from Fl to Cali, started a career and Im on my way to running my first 50 mile ultra-marathon. I cant say all of those changes are directly related to smoking marijuana but MJ has provided the stress relief needed to get these things accomplished.

8. No freakin doubt. Weed has enhanced nearly every aspect of my life. Weed isnt physically addictive so it's not like we can't stop right now. If cannabis has effected me more negatively than it does positively, I would give it up.

9. regrets: 0
    money spent.....

10. I will never regret weed as long as i live.......I stay high and live high!

I would love to go back to when i first started smoking. What i know now i would be awsome i would have never bought crap weed and woulod have started growing so earlier.

11. The only thing is regret is not smoking weed when i was younger!!

12. Lol I had no life before weed was introduced into it.

13. if i knew what kind of shit it would do to me as a kid i prob would have waited. got kicked out at age 16 lived by myslef and friends until end of highschhol and that dhit wasnt good. we got arrested every other week but now that im responsible, hold a good job and keep my shit together. no regrets
    / long run-on

14. no i wouldn't, because i eventually started using it for all the wrong reasons. so now i'm on a hiatus until i decide my life is back in perfect order, when i will most likely make my glorious return.

15. Marijuana is almost like a spiritual eye opener to me. I love the herb and am so glad it revealed me to myself. Not a single regret.

16. Hellyeah, I would go back and change a few things tho...

1. Id make sure my first time was with my homies and not in the backroom in the dark in a corner.

2. I would have saved some of that damn bud i was using to roll fucking 2 gram joints lool

17. This might come as a shocker to people who know me on here, but if I could do it all over again? I never woulda touched pot or any other drug...