To All Monday Evening Tokers

Discussion in 'General' started by pocket biscuits, Nov 24, 2009.

1. #1 pocket biscuits, Nov 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2009
    Just got a little non-picture-worthy bud I've smoked and am smoking.
    We're all chillin', watch Family Guy on Hulu, eatin.'

Who else is ready to fucking MAX on DANKSGIVING? I'm gonna be making some kind of dessert, probably chocolate something, and definitely also MAC AND CHEESE! Probably gonna be some pumpkin pie to top all that off. i know for a fact i'll be covering breakfast with some nutella and JIF peanut butter french toast with maple syrup.

2. i know somebody else has to be doing something on thursday or tonight.

3. Hahah oh yes, your not alone! Just a few classes tomarrow. Than down to Catonsville MD to spend first half of turkey day with my dad and the evning with my mom.

But yea smoking some no name "nugs" (I quoted for the following) but this shit smokes like some strait up DANK. Orange and green everyware! But yea taking the first hit after this post :smoking:

Now come on I know that more than 2 people be smoking on here tonight!

4. I'm going to some huge Thanksgiving buffet with my family.

turkey, pork, brisket, you name it.... :smoking:

As for tonight? Just chiefin' on some dank while watching MNF. Not bad.

5. My crazy side of the family will all be at my house on Thursday for Thanksgiving. Some turkey, ham, stuffing and casserole mmm yumm!

As for tonight, my older brother is home from college for the week and we are smoking together tonight :hello:

6. I think I ruined it man I already ate my turkey and shit. I think Thursday I'm going for a trip. Probably 5 g's.

7. dude I discovered this the other day when all I had to eat was bread, nutella and JIF, I figured it would be good since reese's are so damn tasty so I loaded a whole bunch on to three slices of bread and made a dank ass double decker with the peanut butter on top and the nutella on the bottom, it was heavenly.