To all GUYS of GC: Are you a sensitive dude?

Discussion in 'General' started by ChillnSmoke, Jul 5, 2009.

1. Jesus, it's not even worth getting upset about, when you've been upset enough you just get fucking numb, the state I'm in now. I don't give a fuck about anything really. Fuck. Confused as shit.

2. next time, just think about this....

imagine, you could be born with some one in the same room and live with them every day of both of your lives and die with them too, and you would still never know their true self.

It's nearly impossible to actually know some one if you think about it. You may have an opinion on some one because of the things you have seen them do or heard them say, but you will never really know some one as well as you know yourself.

3. Nope, always having a good time, gotta make the most of life fuck what anyone else
    thinks mate your out for you and yours.

4. That's how I used to think, then it started affecting my ability to actually do shit.

5. if someone be dissin on me im all like cool down buster brown i got news for you scooby doo and i give em the ol' one two

6. im a sensitive guy i guess, if somebody downs me i hang on it for a while but its not like ill let it ruin my day or anything, it just bothers the hell out of me to the point where i get somewhat sad.

7. Not like that man, the other people isn't what distracts me, but most of the time I'm too fucked up to function properly to do what needs to be done, which is starting to worry me a bit...

8. Fucked up?

Stoned? Drunk? Crying over pointless shit?

What is that actual problem?

OH you aren't motivated.

9. You pretty much hit it dead on, I am NOT motivated, I'll admit it, getting too high does that to me.

10. Yes, Bambi fucked up my childhood years. Cried every day about it.

11. nah, i've been a world leader in asskickin and awesome since 1989 *****s

12. It doesn't pay to be sensitive when you're a bad ass mutha fucka like me.

13. I'm the complete opposite of sensitive. Honestly, I don't care what anyone says. To me their opinion of myself doesn't matter and I could really care a less. If you met me you would know that truthfully I care about very few things. Basically, pussy, money, weed.

14. #34 Deleted member 118531, Jul 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2020
    -

15. Nah things said don't bother me, unless its by someone I trust or am close to, than I can get depressed but usually nothing bothers me.

edit: My leet post :p

16. I deffinitly am, but I'm good at hiding it.

17. Well thanks for the feedback dudes. I didn't expect this much in so little time lol. Thanks

18. it depends on how you mean sensitive. i am not sensitive in the sense that if people are mean to me i am going to be sad. enough shit has happened in my life that just about anything else wont even phase me. but i am sensitive in the way that i can sympathize with other people, and understand how they are feeling.

thought about it a little more, and if it was someone close to me, and they said somethin pretty bad then yeah that would get me down, but unless they were pretty close i wouldn't care.

19. you're just letting your emotions get the best of you, this is like your 10th post in 2 pages so far, you obviously care.

Honestly you can't let something as small as someone elses feelings stop you from persuing your own. My dad never said a word to me pretty much my whole life, when i did bad in school i'd go to him, unfortunately the only words of advice he would give me is that i'm a "retard" and then every couple of months reinstate that feeling with evidence with my report card.

20. Oh, I was just talking out loud or, typing out loud, I wasn't bitching to anyone in here, I can see how it would seem like that though. I know what you're talking about though, yeah.