To all cannabis farmers, From Clive-

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by theBeesFamily, Jun 17, 2016.

1. #1 theBeesFamily, Jun 17, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2016
    My friend Clive grows his cannabis in Amsterdam, and i use this site to help him with questions and pass on his wisdom. He is an indoor gardener, using air cooled 1000 watt MH/HPS lights and grows in home made soil- none of his ingrediants are commercial- peat moss coco husk pearlite and compost, he puts a huge heaping hand full of live earthworms per each 5 gallon container ( totally awesome nitrogen throughtout the entire season )-( he uses the fabric pots - and would recommend that to everyone ) and he uses Only compost tea ( occasional molasses ), a mix of mushroom, cotton burr compost, and mostly live compost he made from his family's vegan food scraps- during flower he makes the same tea but adds Sea bird guano. Clive has never checked his PH or PPM and for several years has had a beautiful garden and incredible yields. The quality of his cannabis is remarkable.
    I am posting this today to say that the quality of your cannabis has nothing to do with the chemicals you use to grow it, or the money you spend on the equipment, what matters is who is growing it, and that it is grown in love. for it is just you, growing yourself. the people who smoke your cannabis are smoking your energy and invested self- your life and vibrations. Clive encourages all farmers to spread the message of love through their cannabis and to use organic wholesome foods for both their families and their farms. peace- love- and clive.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Jimmy sez Possum likes the last part where a new paragraph should have started.

Jimmy asks that you tell Clive that Possum sez that all human life forms need is love, music, food, and copious amounts of home produced organic cannabis flowers in their life. Jimmy sez Possum really likes smoking da herb mahn :toke:

Smoke mo. Grow mo. :bongin::bongin::bongin:...grow-bro mofo...:smoke:

• Like Like x 3
  3. My friend shaggy concurs

• Like Like x 4