To All Blades From Any other country than the U.S.

Discussion in 'General' started by Kobe4MVP420, Feb 21, 2011.

1. One thing i have always wondered about you guys, is that in history class do you learn about the states or just the country? Cause we learn about your countries and some major cities. Well atleast in high school you do.

2. just the country

mostly about how fat and dumb "you" are

:p4real

3. hhahaha figured

4. Even if they tried too, i didn't listen. I know i won't be spending any significant amount of time in any part of America so i don't really give a fuck about your history or where something is.

What i do care about is how corrupt your country is and how the world is going to basically end when the corrputed, festering pile of filth that it is finally collapses on itself.

Not trying to be a dick here, but c'mon now, some "More than questionable things" have taken place in America. And that's putting it lightly.

5. I agree...and i live here

6. #6 Jaded, Feb 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2011
    I only took a Canadian History and a World History in the 16th Century (or something along those lines) in high school, so I pretty much just learned about the country itself, I guess.
    Nothing too specific, just general things that the US was involved in, like slavery, wars, etc.

You guys really learn about Canada?