TNT Kush, and Veneno week 1 flowering pics

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by booyookashooka, Sep 26, 2011.

1. so im using a 150 watt hps. imnot looking for any huge product just personal. im usin a 50-50 top soil/ perlite mix, i used no nutes for veg, started to get a P deff. so ive begun to add flower nutes. this is my second gro. any feed backs great :] i like hearin what people think good or bad

Attached Files:

2. They look a little small to flower IMO. How much you yeild with plants that size?

3. the vegged for 3.5 weeks, and idk im hopin for an ounce each, i think ill make that

4. doubt it

5. we'll see, and way to be optimistic jerk

6. yo dude, if you haven't grown a lot then don't come on these boards with some attitude when someone gives you a reality check.

Have fun LOL FLOWERING plants that small and wasting time.

should have stuck with auto flowers... cheaper and easier.

7. U guys are dicks! Bro I think the plants look good, cut a clone and put it under 24 hour light, let that one veg while those flower. That way u will have larger plants to flower next time. Learn as u go bro. Keep us updated, hope u get an oz off each one just to show people that act like they were born growing cannabis. We all have to learn, there is no reason to be jerks to a noob.

8. Not tryin to be a dick but an ounce of that little plant is aiming a little high. Wait till they are atleast a foot before flower. That size you got I look at an quarter at most. Mine are 2 feet still in veg