Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

TN Pickup: Shrek

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DemolisheD, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Yeah dude, I just started buying from a new guy who keeps lots of exotics on hand. Unfortunately it is a bit of a drive, I need to find someone closer haha. I know there are plenty of dealers around here with UTK and everything but I've been too lazy to find them.

2. very nice pickup,
    frosty buds.

3. #23 Timmy2xtr, Feb 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2009
    nice trim. btw, i'm sure you remember these. we smoked thise in your room demolished, outta the roor with that shitty tinfoil bowl. hahah
    [​IMG]

sorry about the bad picture quality... my macbook doesn't take good pics. :/

4. They smoke very good man.
    i just lit 2 bowls up myself and i can barely read the print on my laptop.
    haha. they're straight fire.:smoke:

5. haha those nuggs were some straight mids

6. Shot of the last of the "Super Silver Haze" I bought last week. I've just started buying from this guy, but based on the look of the buds and the high I'd say this is some legit SSH from what I've seen/read:

Cellphone pictures are no bueno.
    [​IMG]

Smoking some decent no-name dank at the moment, about to go pick up another half oz. of some different exotics though. Hopefully will have some pictures to throw up in another thread later tonight. :smoke:

7. haha, i know, i never said they were headies.
    btw, i liked the cali medical. it got me where i like to be.

8. LOL@ SHREK

looks very well trimmed and done. DANK AS FUCK

9. damn dude. getting some of that name brand in my hometown ktown. can't wait to come back
    in march

10. Nice buds, i get similar stuff out here in nolensville.