tjviperjr's baked biking thread

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by tjviperjr, May 25, 2010.

1. So I've been riding trails every summer since I was in high school, and just thought I would share my adventures with my fellow blades. I ride everyday I get the chance and earlier today I decided to snap some photos while riding through the woods.

I"ll try to keep this updated with each new adventure.

Took a ride today out at the local park.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My smoking spot
    [​IMG]
    some nice white widow nugs

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Heart attack hill
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Sweet spillway

[​IMG]

2. Headed out again today as soon as it stops raining.:)

3. thats awesome dude. those look like some sweet trails.

4. Thanks bro. They are pretty sweet.
    Even better ripped:D

5. Ahh! You lucky fucker :p. I wish I had that kind of area near me. I love to mountain bike but fucking living in St. Louis there are very sparse opportunities. I might go tomorrow to a state park though :D. Still, it's barely a challenge or thrill for me, but it's better than sidewalks and paved paths :rolleyes:. Some time soon I need to go to a bike park in CO or Whistler. I can't wait to rent a DH bike and hit up that lift serviced terrain. I'm not a really fit person so I don't like going uphill...but the rush down sure keeps me energized!

EDIT: Dude, you should totally ride down that spillway into the water!

6. Yeah I'm pretty lucky, the park is about a 5 mintue ride from my house. They have easy, med, and advanced trails.

And about the spillway..
    My uncle got really drunk once and slid down it with his body. I think ill learn from his example and pass. Lol. I have rode the huge grass hill next to it though.

7. Went riding today for the first time in awhile and explored some new trails. Had some tough climbs, but the downhills were worth it. Tried to take as many pics as I could, but if I stayed in one spot too long the blood suckers tried to get me to donate.:p
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About a 15 minute climb pretty decent grade

[​IMG]

Some sweet downhill

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

No bikes? I beg to differ:D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Piece of cake:rolleyes:
    [​IMG]

Some random pictures during my ride
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Nice piece man! Also good pics. Thanks for posting.

9. Doesn't this place look familiar? ;)

10. Ugh you are making me soo jealous. I still haven't been able to go biking because of the weather.

11. Yeah the weather has been pretty hit and miss here lately.
    Beautiful out today though

12. Wooo I finally was able to go, the trail was in great shape, and it was actually kinda cool this morning. Didn't get any pics because I forgot bug spray and if I stopped the mosquitos would really get me. It was pretty intense after a bowl.

13. Ahhhh

not much is better than getting baked and riding your bike

it just feels so good

14. Very nice man. I'm sidelined from the trails for a bit due to some poison ivy :(

15. Yeah speaking of poison ivy, I'm starting to think I don't react to it. When I was walking away from the trail to toke I noticed a hell of a lot of plants that look like poison ivy, so I was like shit...hope I don't get any. And I don't have any.

And Neptune...so far, I still like skiing high more, but I haven't ridden some smooth fast trails yet.

16. Yeah man I hit a spot on the trails about a foot wide and was taking some brush on my legs. Didn't notice it until today though. Just a small patch.

17. hey viper this is awesome man:D

you're lucky you live where you live

still waitin on that pic of you eatin shit from takin a pic...still waitin...

:laughing:

18. Yeah I guess I am pretty lucky. I'd rather be out in the Rockies with a log cabin, but that's later in life I suppose.

I'll get those pics to you asap:p

19. One of my favorite things to do is go on long bike rides.
    A few weeks ago some friends and I rode roughly 50-60 miles through amazing vineyards and farm land in NW Oregon. It was beautiful.

Only made better by several generously packed pipes!