Tizanidine

Discussion in 'General' started by s0ad05, Aug 3, 2006.

1. I had back surgery a few years ago and I came across a bottle of Tizanidine that i never took because I got some kickass Vicodin around the same time. So I know Tizanidine is a muscle relaxer and im trying to figure out how many to take to feel real good. They are 4mg each so they arent that strong.

2. fuck i wish i got some good painkillers when i had 1 major operation and 2 smaller ones during my 2 week stay in hospital, i only got a box of 20 30mg codeine to take home... (the drugs in hospital made up for that though... so good)
    yep i am aware that had no purpose at all.

anyway, i did a quick search and couldn't find any dosage suggestions (on erowid)
    in other words this post is absolutely pointless.

3. lol atleast you tried replying. I took two last night and felt pretty good. ill probably try 3 now.

4. check erowids experience vaults for that drug and see how much people take in their trip reports and weight and then figure it out that way. Ive done that before with hydrocodone and dxm and it helped me a lot!

5. Hey S0ad sry i cant answer your question but i am glad that i caught a post you made. i have been wanting to get in touch with you ever since i started reading the forums. I live about 5 min south of frankfort and was woundering what you are like and what your hobbies are (well other than smoking) any way if you want to shoot me an e-mail at tolken_up@yahoo.com.

:smoking:

6. Any update on what this shit does?

I just took two but I don't know the dosage. Last time I did this I felt really relaxed and tired