Titty Tag

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Ba1lz420, Aug 27, 2008.

1. if i could control myself from doing the above. this would be the funnest game ever. next time im at a party or such im recommending this for sure.

so whats the male:female ratio, 1:2. at least, no?

2. 0:20 sounds good to me joe

lol

3. LoL, to be honest

the guys get really into it, they just wanna pwn everyones boobies, even the other guys.

LOL and gimmie, you should get an all female game goin ;)

4. just make sure you wear restricting pants,

wouldnt wanna tag em with somethin else. . .

:rolleyes:

5. LOL!

thats a whole nother level of tag

6. Sounds good to me, I'll be an innocent bystander that "accidentally" gets in the way of the game.

7. are these naked titties? and yeah i wouldint put up much of a fight. the looser is the real winner in this game.

8. first impression was this is shirtless. tho now i see no where does it say that.

so shirt or shirtless?

9. LoL, shirts on in this game.

Otherwise it prob just end up in an orgy.

10. good idea. .

i stopped playing shirtless bingo for the same reasons

11. Ahhh, some kids were playing this in my school last year. I bet they loved the excuse to touch some titties.

12. *imagining a bunch of dudes stoned as fuck, giggling there ass off, running away from girls about to rub tits in their face, excited as hell for the moment the girls catch him cuz he is bound to trip oversomething and fall cuz he is blazed*

Woah, scary thoughts.

13. Jules: You scratch our backs, we'll scratch yours.
    Seth: Well Jules, the funny thing about my back is that it's located on my cock.

14. This sounds almost as good as naked twister. Almost.

15. Everybody gather their friends and play this weekend! LOL

i've already got a game set up for friday after we play some beer pong, :cool:

16. this would be alot more fun shirtless, no?
    bailz you ever try shirtless? better, worse than clothed?

when i do recommend this to a group of friends ill do all in my power to convince shirtless.
    crotch tag would be a nice addition.;).

17. im so confused right now, is this like a real game, and how the fuck can u tag someone on a computer....pure confusionnnnn
    hahahahha i love it though, and i don't even no what
    hhar har har

18. its a real game that you play with your friends hahah not on the computer

19. I am up for a game of this "Titty tag".Lol

20. o hahahaaha im just confused right now i geuss, and i feel very rushed =/ but anyways lets play some time hahah jk (but seriously) hahah