Titty Pipe

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Weedity, Jun 6, 2013.

1. #1 Weedity, Jun 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2013
    My new bubbler. It was $55, and I like it. I'm trying to quit tobacco and smoking my bowl daily which is just too much tar. Did some research on water filtration on Cannabis smoke, and decided to get a water pipe till I can save up for a great vape! So here she is! Yeah, my buddies call it Titty Pipe? It works its funny I guess.

Any tips on cleaning it or anything else? That'd be useful. Just thought I'd share this  :bongin:

Attached Files:

2. That's a nice piece you got yourself there. As for cleaning, all you need is 91% rubbing alcohol and some really coarse salt. Put a pinch or two of salt in your piece, add some of the rubbing alcohol and shake shake shake. Let all the goop out and if it's still dirty, repeat. After that you'll want to rinse it pretty thoroughly to get the fumes of the alcohol out. Use really hot water and give it a good shake, and repeat a couple of times. It's a bit of a process, but it's worth it!

3. i see the pipe but no titties.
    [​IMG]

4. If you can get grunge off super soaker, use that instead of iso and salt.  I used iso and salt for 10+ years, the first time I used grunge off....I thanked the heavens and have not bought iso since.  Forget all the shaking, rinsing with hot water, sticky smelly hands.  Dump out dirty water, rinse a few times with tap water, add grunge off, wait, dump the grunge off back into the bottle...it's reusable, rinse again.

My glass looks like this pretty much all the time.  And they smell new (a little hint of citrus from the grunge off, zero resin smell)

[​IMG]

Beware that grunge off can damage labels, for pieces with labels (usually bowls and downstems) I use 420 soak and rinse for small items.

You will need to plug up the carb and bowl to fill that all the way to the top.

As for the vape, try one first before you buy if you can.  Some like to vape others don't, I found out I wasn't a big fan of vaping after trying it.  Dries my throat out very quickly and I just don't think it's that efficient.  Anywho, I wish I had found out vaping wasn't for me before I paid 550 for a volcano.  Now I have to turn around and sell it which kind of sucks cause I'm probably going to have to take at least a 250 dollar hit for something I barely used.  I think used volcanos go for about 300 depending on how many bags, condition, etc.

Anywho moral of the story is try it out before you buy.

5. #6 BigDaddyVapor, Jun 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2013
    If you want to vape and use that nice glass, the volcano is about the last vape you should get.

Its an overpriced, overhyped, bag inflator. If you like combustion, want to try vapor and want to use glass, you need to use something like a log vape, LSV. Or if you don't mind whips, the SSV, DBV, VB can give some healthy clouds. Speaking of The Cloud, don't bother... they're possibly down for the count. Got ripped off, by a manufacturer and are trying to re-fund their project from square one, plus a legal battle... with taking out mortages on their houses. That's going to require some very deep pockets. I wish them luck... its a great vape, if overpriced for my tastes.

But, I would recommend something free-flowing, that can replicate more of the bong load experience. The Volcano isn't any of those things.

6. Thanks for that suggestion.  I'm pretty much done with trying to vape but that log looks cool, especially since you can kind of use it like a herb iron.  I didn't worry about connecting a balloon to the pipe, I'd worry a bit more about trying to hold that in position.  Just worried about knocking my piece over and breaking it or something....actually that's the same reason I never bought a herb iron.

To each his own. Can't say your concerns aren't valid. Cords do get in the way and while I've been lucky, so far... I've had quite a few close calls.

In fact, unrelated to cords... but I was setting up my 15" SSFG tube last night for a dab video and while moving something, it took a straight down, 3' fall onto the hard floor, straight onto the stemless. Attached was my male-to-male adapter, nail and the dome. All parts landed flat on the floor, still connected and not a single crack, chip, break.

Don't know how the Hell, I got that lucky.