Title

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TheReckoningDay, Mar 12, 2010.

1. Yo, whats good GC?

Alrighty, so last night my friend Jordan and I both threw down 10 to buy a gram so we could blaze. I am dry til i get my next pay check which is in a week :eek:. So i didnt have much money and he texted me asking if i wanted to split down on a gram. Im like fo sho, but i waited til my parents were asleep, then he picked me up and we cruised. He swang by my crib earlier and i tossed him 10 bucks and he peaced out to go pick up and dick around til i gave him the word that my parents were asleep. (I have school today, i go to a community college to rack up some more dough and get my general ed's outta the way, and my parents are strict about me staying at home on school nights, but its their house, their rules, right?) Anyways we blazed a good 4 bowls, i was feelin pretty high. But right before im taking the first green hit, he tells me he smoked a bowl about 20 minutes before he picked me up. I asked him how it was, how dank it was. He was like, "ya man, got me pretty high" Then im like aiight, i didnt care too much, its just a bowl of herb, right? But then like mid-way through, while starting our 3rd bowl, he tells me that he had smoked ANOTHER bowl like five minutes before he had picked me up. And imlike, "You jewish bastard! i could be that much higher, fucker." I just chewed him out like that and let it slide. But i could definately see myself doing the same thing lol. But we smoke each other out a lot, and i still am kind of pissed about this. I mean technically, half the bud was his, but he is the one who hit me up in the first place to blaze. I am all for sharing and shit, but should i be pissed? Would you be?

2. It was his gas driving you around and he had to wait till it was convenient for you to smoke. What else is he gonna do while waiting for you.

3. He actually went to a party and had a few beers. Lol. And i also tossed him a few bucks for gas, we werent cruisin the whole time, we went to a chill spot too.