Title/Subject

Discussion in 'General' started by KeepSmokinReefa, Jan 14, 2007.

1. Gettin crunk.

For all ya'll who wanna say shit cuz i gotta kid and im gettin crunk. I dont live with my baby mama/daughter yet. Shes livin with her folks, Out in the suburbs. And im livin here out in the D. So even if she needed a ride for like a emergency somebody else in her family would do it before i would because itd take me too long to get tout there anyways. Itd take me 15-20 minutes to get there and thas doin 90ish down the freeway.

Anyways. Ive drank a few beers and smokin on a bowl out the bong now.

Jus been chillin makin that money today.

Pretty chill day, Been playin San Andreas and smokin herb most the day while stackni ends. Spent a few hours with my girl.

Bout to pick up a QP of some flame ass lime green tree's. $315. :D:smoking: $80 a oz of some kills. Its not dank, By far. But its good rego's/mids. Them real light light lime green chrystally mids. I was pickin up Q's for $300 but it was some weed that was more leafy then my liking. It got ya high but it was jus that, Rego's.

These them flame's. Love it. Smoke a dube between two heads earlier, Me and someone else who smokes like i do and we both got real stoned off it.

Lovin it.

Whatcha'll doin today/tonight?

2. Wow bro....that's like EXACTLY what I'm doing...I ran out to the store today w my mom ( I'm 19 so can't but booze yet ) but since I'm visiting her for the weekend We ran out got 2 12 packs of Corona....1 of them is gone and we got it 45 min. ago haha...just picked up some bud...so gunna pull out my bong soon..grab a few beers and go somewhere..like a park or something and chill for a little then come home and chill in the city :D

Pretty solid night all in all....just chilling drinking beers smoking a few bowls and relaxing!

3. I'm just hanging out hitting a bowl out of my bong every 30 minutes or so. I have a unopened handle of Jim Bean but I haven't started drinking yet.

4. :yay::D

Homeboy said within a few weeks, He'll be able to flip me QP's of this good lime green mid's for $250. Thas like 62.50 a oz.

Holllly shit.

:D:smoking:

5. Fucking nuts man! Haha.

Damn, I wanted to drink tonight, but nobody wants to buy. Lazy fucks.

This guy goes, "Hey, get your money together, big fucking party tonight."

I get all excited and round up $31 for booze.

He calls me back and goes "Shit.. Party's cancelled. Bye!"

Talk about a fucking buzzkill.

6. I'm just chillin tonight another wave of ice rain came through today and it's cold as shit outside. I have about 1.2 of some good dank but I have only 4 beers in the fridge..may try to see if I can get more but no one wants to drive outside. Also I can't find anymore herb right now a couple people are behind cause of the ice storms too.

7. I hear ya...This Ice is a biacth...I've been watching the playoff football games...Smoking some homegrown skunk..:D