Titanium Nail

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by Jordan Karlik, Aug 26, 2016.

1. My nail just suddenly decided it doesn't wanna get red hot anymore no matter how long I hold the torch next to it. Causing me to take dabs so low temp to the point where I think I'm losing oil. Anyone got any answers?

2. Could it be your torch? There's no reason a nail would no longer get hot... must be your heating element.

• Like Like x 2
  3. That's not your nail... it's gotta just be a wimpy torch or a dieing torch.

• Like Like x 1
  4. hopefully the one I got is just a dud

5. It's the torch. Go to the hardware store and buy a shop torch. The bernz o matic I got was 25$ and comes with a tank of fuel 4 or 5 times the size of the ones sold in smoke shops and head shops. The refil is 4 bucks the last time I purchased one. It lasts the better part of a year if you dab daily like I was.

No more limp dick torches. No more eternally smoking dabs. No more 5 minute torch-a-thons trying to get the fucking nail hot enough. My Ti nail was easy with that shop torch. Hit the side of the nail I dab on for 15 seconds with the hottest part of the flame, count to 10 and then dab.

Good luck blade. Post back with results.